1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If the world was going to end soon

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Harjus, Mar 3, 2015.

1. DoubleSoul

DoubleSoul Guest

Nothing is more beautiful than waiting the end with a sexy woman without clothes into my arms.

2. antibinary

I would go on youtube and the internet. Then finish off all my video games.

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let's say hypothetically speaking we all have at least $1M to blow on doing whatever we want. Depending on how much time is left (let's say a month), I'd love to spend my last days going between Philadelphia and Orlando to go all the attractions I've been wanting to see for along time; like Universal Studios and the Mutter Museum. I'd also probably spend a good amount of money on having a large end of the world party; complete with a large assortment of food, alcoholic drinks and a massive movie marathon (from classic horror to 80s teen comedies and 90s guilty pleasures).

I'd also love to marry my fiance on a boardwalk in his hometown and throw what's left into getting top surgery, get covered in tattoos and other body mods, and maybe a giant spree to get all the little things I've always wanted. It seems pointless, but maybe buy out large bulks of food for a local soup kitchen to help them have a massive feast for the poor and homeless.

4. wolf of fire

Take out my anger on people I hate. Than I can die with no baggage and travel smoothly into the hell I belong in.

5. Harjus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I love reading these. :grin: Some of you make me want to have a partner. If I had someone I wouldn't propably build that shag ferry unless they want it too. I would like to do something awesome though. I must remember to ask people what they would do if the world was going to end in a couple of days. If it's something boring I know I can't be with them. I would want that inflatable sheep in any case. It could become my world end mascot.

I really hope the world wouldn't end in the winter. That would be so boring. It's cold and dark and doing crazy things doesn't feel that great when I have to be in all those stiff layers of clothing. People also get depressed in the winter. I couldn't build that ferry either. All lakes, rivers and the sea are covered with a thick layer of ice. And if it's not so cold it's even more depressing. It's wet and black and horrible.

If I had a crazy amount of money and some months while the money still works and there would be no anarchy yet I would buy a nice suit first. I like suits. I don't know what then. I don't really want things that I could get with money. If it was winter I could travel to some place warm but it wouldn't be as fun as the summer is in here. I would like to travel to see some things but I would be too afraid that I can't get back before the anarchy strikes. Maybe I would just give most of it to someone else.

6. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I would make it the best day ever for my siblings
    and
    have a super fun awesome time with my friends

7. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

It would depend on how the world was ending.

If a huge asteroid is hurtling towards the planet, and we have a few hours to live, I suspect mass pandemonium. But if, say, some toxic gas is creeping towards the planet, but may take years to make contact, I suspect tensions to gradually rise, settle, and rise again near the expected time of contact.

I bring this up because, honestly, it would impact my decision.

8. Harjus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, that would affect my plans too. There could also be disasters that won't destroy the planet and all life on it but the world as we know it would end or change. A supervolcano eruption could be a disaster like that and it's much more likely than being hit by a large asteroid. I think people in my location have a good change to survive so it wouldn't be wise to just party. Some people would have no chance at all to do anything since we can't predict things like that yet.

9. cognito

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well said :eusa_clap

10. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is brilliant, and has a lot of parallels with my own scenario, though I'd be stoned, wearing a tight-fitting latex Beast-Boy outfit, in a bounce house along with many gallons of lubricant, while having an orgy.

Finally, somebody with similar ideas!!!!

11. starrite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've always had a urge to become a pilot, and i am working towards it as we speak, if the world was going to end i would love to get me a pressurized aircraft, fly as high as possible and turn the engine off for a brief period, beign engulved in nothing but the sounds of the winds as the plane cuts itself trough the air and watch the nearly fantasy like, untouched, and fascinating clouds from high up the sky.
    I would confess my love to a close friend of mine, and try to live whatever remains of my days discovering and wandering the streets and towns of europe, hopefully with him by my side.

Sure, i want to spend time with family as well, but there's more out there than i can possibly imagine, so many things i want to see with my own eye's before i die.

Silently thinking, what a good time to be among the living.

12. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

If it was a very long and drug out type of ordeal, then I would barricade myself inside of my home. I would place my vehicle sideways to the garage door. I would want to do this immediately, since humanity is not going to respond too well to 'impending doom'. It would also kill time in those first few days, when the most impulsive and reckless would riot and plunder -- I'd let them get it out of their system. I already did my surplus shopping, when it was calmer.

I'm sure enough of my neighbors will come to my home. If they have something to provide, like being a mechanic, more food, or having medical knowledge, then I'd be willing to combine our resources. Otherwise, I would hand them a few things, including a "good luck", and tell them to get off my lawn.

A chainsaw would come into use. If the world is ending, nobody is going to miss their telephone poles -- what is going to happen, I get arrested? If I'm the police department's top priority, in a guaranteed annihilation scenario, then society was fucked anyway, LOL. These poles are immediately going into reinforcing my home, and the wires are being "skinned" for insulation. Any trees in my yard, too, are subject to this.

When I felt my home was secure, I would have a radio playing as semi-background noise. I'd want to keep up with the level of panic. If a radio signal is hard to find, then the situation has reached critical levels, a.k.a. you've probably got a few days at best. I'd want to be forewarned, so I could get enough sleep, because I suspect people will take their anger out on anything -- and my house would be a nice way to let off some steam, which is something I'd prefer to be awake and ready for.

If anybody was with me, then a serious group meeting is happening. I'd have to say, things may get a little out of control, so if you're too sensitive, you may need to relocate somewhere else. I'm not going to force people into that, if they'd rather spend their final moments in a more peacefully reflective manner.

If something happens, it gets taken care of. If nothing happens, then I reflect on life and whether or not I was a blip on it. If what I did had any influential or appreciated value, basically.

Ideally, I'd be stoned... and laughing. Realistically, I'll be thinking, A virgin in [insert afterlife location here]? Totally not sitting at the Cool Kids table... and laughing.

But if was more sudden, like a few hours. Well...

Life becomes a God damn musical. I am singing and dancing everywhere, letting people know, though the end may be near, my dear, there is no fear from this queer.

13. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would probably hike in a beautiful mountain and literally hug a tree. I want to die in the arms of my true love, NATURE.

^ God, I think I am a hippie in my past life. I better start growing long hair and wear a circular sun glasses while in a rainbow shirt with a peace sign with it.

14. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This really got me thinking so in that case I would actually focus on survival because I want to last long enough to experience how humanity deals with such desperate news. Furthermore, I WANT to see a world after people because there's an unsettling curiosity there for me. I'm already a loner. The empty buildings, the abandoned projects, the silence and eeriness make me want that....
    Now to actually answer this question;
    Beat the shit out of my mom's boyfriend. He has caused me so much anger, I want to "make the end of the world" easier for him. Laugh in his face and justify it that way if only to mock him like he loved doing to me.
    Wipe all the money I can get, pack supplies into his 4X4 and steal it away into some mysterious horizon, a road trip. I always wanted to travel and get lost even if I can't find my way back home lol. Invite specific crushes, and loved ones especially the sexy jock with the dark eye who I've had a crush on for 2 years(should I just kidnap him? lol). We can share some perverted orgies and all that. Learn about our own desires for the end.....Buy all sorts of drugs, get screwed up, and party for a while before I continue to my roadtrip.
    Visit museums, special landmarks and when I find one, steal a plane so that I can shut its engine off and free-fall Kamikaze style and restart it.
    If the world ends while I'm on that plane; BLISSSS!! I want to stare at the Sun or Moon and feel like God; powerful, reckless, and free. I will laugh and fly towards the end all the way to space till I can't no more.
    .................Really got into this and now Doomsday doesn't feel so scary

#34 xylaz, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  15. Coffee Guy

Coffee Guy Guest

I would do what I pretty much do every day. Would wake up make a small pot of coffee. Get Tinker, my little dog and friend, out of bed and take her for her walk. Have my simple lunch and dinner, a snack at night and go back to bed; Tinker would eventually join me and curl up against my back, let out a sigh, and we'd both go to sleep.

16. Jellal

Well, I'd come out to everyone immediately with no hesitation. I think I'd spam the fuck out of people I hate over facebook. If I saw them in public, I would not hesitate to punch them in the face. I'd eat all of my favorite food, every day. I'd skip right to the ending of the story that I'm writing. As for sex, I'd settle for getting gang-banged in the mens' locker room by desperate guys looking for action. When all's said and done, I'd jump into the sea and wait for the sun to burn me to a crisp/the old gods to devour my body and mind/whatever.

17. LexSeir

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'd probably just spend the last days doing all the crazy shit I never had the guts to do before... like chase random strangers in the street and scream at them. Attack someone, whilst screaming. Post a video on the internet of me doing my screaming activities. Just... a lot of screaming. And explosions. God I love explosions. And fire.

To summarize; screaming, explosions, and fire.
    -------
    EDIT: I'd maybe also steal guns from an arms store and go fuck some shit up in the city. Spend my last days letting myself off this moral leash. No more meek personality for this society, oh no. Let my sadistic side reign.

#37 LexSeir, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  18. MisterTinkles

If I told you............you would hate me.

19. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Lose my virginity probably.

20. Randomcloud

Since my inner child is alive and well, I would get all my friends and family and go to Disneyland. I would stuff my face with unhealthy food and I'd probably then walk around a busy city and give everyone compliments.