1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you play an instrument?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Average Joe, Mar 2, 2015.

1. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm most confident on my clarinet but that's in a closet back in Canada. I can also play the piano and am becoming decent at guitar. I can sing but I don't have much in the way of range. I've always kinda wanted to learn bass and electric violin as well. Since a guitar is the only instrument I currently have access to I might post something later...maybe.

2. Ybelira Inias

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I play acoustic guitar. I'm still learning, but I like to think I've gotten far...

3. Jolly Roger

I can play

Trombone(bass trombone)

Tuba(sousaphone) my favorite

Piano

Bass Guitar

Electric Guitar(Sufficiently)

Ocarina :lol:

I play in my High School Jazz band,symphonic band, and marching band. My band director switches me around on what instruments I play in Jazz, Tuba is the hardest of them all in my opinion, the reason being that one has to play songs like "The Chicken" meant for bass guitars. And yeah I agree ClassyMan86, there needs to be more low brass in here, and of course "More Cowbell!":lol: