1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would "end" it right then, for you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MisterTinkles, Mar 1, 2015.

1. riptide226

well the girl i want to be dating there is literally nothing that she could do to make me not want to date her she could be satan himself and i would still love her more than she could ever know

---------- Post added 3rd Mar 2015 at 12:17 PM ----------

so yeah

2. Alive

someone abusive, inconsiderate, too high of an ego, smoker/drinker, intolerant of others, close minded

3. Siarad

UKIP supporter (or other extreme right-wing party)

4. robotman

I have afew.

Lying - It totally depends on the lie though. I don't want to elaborate too much but it depends on how big it is/what it is etc...

Cheating - Depends on who it was and what they did. If it was just a random snog after they got very drunk I could probably forgive that after time but if it was sex with an ex I couldn't forgive that, I wouldn't be able to trust them and would think that they were always with their previous partner.

Canceling on me constantly would be a huge reason to end it aswell.

5. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The most important thing of all to me is belief in God. If someone does not believe in God that does it for me. My deceased boyfriend had a extremely dedicated faith in God which made my faith stronger and if when I date again it has to be someone who has a true faith in God.