1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I gay or trans straight

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by rowena14, Feb 27, 2015.

1. rowena14

One of the most annoying question everyone loves to either ask or assumes I'm gay. Well here's what I tell them. I tell them when I bed a man I bed him as a woman not as a man. My backdoor is always open for him. I will never knock on a man's backdoor if I do that then that makes me gay. I am not a lesbian I won't and can't do it with a woman. My heart and soul is that of a woman. My body does not reflect who I truly am. When I look in the mirror I see a woman not a man. When I tell them this they get deer in the headlight looks or they tell me bullshit. Maybe I am looking at myself wrong. Just for clarification I have nothing against gays or lesbians I have quite a few that are good friends.
    :bang:

2. shota

shota Guest

Shit some one that get me every time I go some where people just assume I'm gay i feel your same pain I also won't or/can't do it with female's.

3. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Then you aren't trans male, you are trans female. Please change your profile gender.

4. Just Jess

You go ahead and pick whatever title you want. If trans male is what you want to call yourself, it is. Some people are going to get confused and think you are FtM though.

You can also be just as comfortable calling yourself straight as I am calling myself gay. All the best people are misunderstood and outspoken, so don't worry what other folks will say. The only opinions that matter are yours and your man's.

5. monome

But outside of the bottoming context. Do you have any urges to transition? Wear feminine clothes, make-up and so on? Or is it just that you have that softer side in yourself?

6. Wildside

Wildside Guest

you know who you are, and that's what matters!:thumbsup: