1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mixed signals from friend

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by RedFireFly, Feb 27, 2015.

1. RedFireFly

(sorry if this is the wrong section)

So, my friend(male) found out yesterday that i love him.
    He started asking me questions, and I ended up cornering myself, having nothing else to turn to. I told him that, yes, I like him, and he seemed perfectly happy with that.

A little later I sent him a picture that said "Let's make out a lot", saying "The offer still stands B)" as a joke.
    He surprisingly replied with "Maybe sometime B)"
    *fangirled*

I later told him about a funny quote about kissing;
    "I want to punch you
    In the mouth
    With my own mouth
    Softly
    Because I love you"

He asked me if I wanted to kiss him, and I said yes.
    I was treembling at this point, when he said "we can try to do it sometime if you want :slight_smile:"
    I freaked the f*ck out.
    Then after a little discussion on the topic, he said we could sneak out at night the next time we're on a overnight classtrip, and do it then. (I obviously agreed)

The confusing part about this is that he has a girlfriend. (Their relationship seems like it will end soon, considering it's one-sided.)
    He's also told me that he hopes that he's bisexual, and that he thinks kissing me might "be fun to try"

So I'm wondering, maybe he likes me back? Maybe he just wants to experiment? I don't even know :help:

2. Sturtevant

Sturtevant Guest

I honestly don't see any mixed signals here. He's clearly signalled he's open to it. And it could just be that I'm an aggressive little shit, but I wouldn't wait until your next class trip :wink:

3. RedFireFly

Haha, really?:lol: Thanks ^^

4. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG, I love your post so much. I admire how well you handled this. Chinese fortune: You will go far in life. :thumbsup:

5. RedFireFly

Thank you, it's nice hearing that :lol: