1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Villain Quotes

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Jellal, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Deaderpool2

Though she's more a sealed evil in a can than villain and only has a hand full of scenes, some of the stuff Rize comes out with definitely counts as evil. This in particular is a very nasty yet also true quote:
    "There are times when you have to give up on one thing to preserve the other. Your mother couldn't. That isn't kindness. That's just being weak"

SPOILERS

For those who haven't seen the series she is speaking to the protagonist Kaneki who has just told her about his mother who raised him alone whilst also having to provide for her sister who kept gambling it, meaning she had to work multiple jobs and died of exhaustion.
    Rize says that she wasnt that good a mother as even when her health deteriorated she kept doing two jobs so her sister would have money, instead of focusing on herself and kaneki by turning her sister away so she would only need one job and improve her health and live with Kaneki. Instead she worked herself to death for someone she knew was taking advantage of her and left her only child an orphan and in the care of the woman who was partially responsible for taking her from him.
    Though somewhat true and the realisation that remaining neutral in conflict doesn't always mean you wont get hurt finally makes kaneki take a stand, that is still some harsh shit to say to someone. She took his memories of his mother's kindness and made him question why she didnt love him enough to stop and look after herself so she could live and be with him.

That is probably the best villain quote from tokyo ghoul I have seen thus far, because it makes a character doubt someone they loved and the image they had of that person, truly evil.

---------- Post added 5th Mar 2015 at 09:49 PM ----------

Also this is a new one from age of ultron trailer 3

"I was designed to save the world. People would look to the sky, and see hope... I'll take that from them first"

that just sounds so cool in the trailer.

2. Elendil

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Khan Noonien Singh - Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Shortly after Khan believes he's trapped Kirk on a dead planetoid:

Khan: "I've done far worse than kill you, Admiral. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her; marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet... buried alive! Buried alive...!"

And shortly before his death, when he thinks he'll take Kirk down with him:

Khan: [quoting from Melville's Moby Dick] "To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!"

Benedict Cumberbatch makes a good villain, but no one can replace Ricardo Montalban as the original Khan!

3. Jellal

I haven't seen these scenes, but damn, these are some good villain lines.

4. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The berserk machine in my current avatar. He doesn't try to pull any pseudo-philosophical nonsense on anyone. He'd rather be one-dimensional and upfront about his anger problems and need to destroy. In a way, I think it's beautiful to be so direct.

He says such gems as;

"GAAAAH! Bored, bored, BORED! Give me something to destroy, damn you!"

"I can't stand it anymore. I'll just kill everyone!"

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

"Mission Accomplished."
    - George W. Bush.

6. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Poison Ivy: Sorry, my vines have a crush on you!

I fell in love with her in an instant after hearing this. She's my VILLAIN!

7. gleewarblergirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    best villain quote ever is from Voldemort in A Very Potter Musical by Team Starkid
    "You think killing people will make them like you, but it doesn't, it just makes them dead."

8. Elendil

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you haven't seen The Wrath of Khan you should. It's probably the best film with the ST Original Series cast and even people who normally don't like science fiction end up liking it. You can probably find these two scenes on youtube.