1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBTQQFAGPBDSM acronym

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Blackbirdz, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    Just reading from the acronym from above

2. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bondage, discipline and masochism/sadomasochism I believe. Need I say more? It's some pretty nasty stuff IMO.

3. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    GSM Gender, Sex Minority is a lot easier to say and understand.

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

That would depend on the severity of it.

I'm sure there are people out there who enjoy being tied down, and beaten all over until they bleed and bruise. But some folks find it very thrilling to just be tied up, totally vulnerable to somebody, because it entices desire and creates a bond. It isn't so much about the being strapped up, it's more so about the "giving it up" for somebody you trust, and most likely care about.

There's something very... romantic... about wanting to submit to your partner. Not as an inferior tool, mind you, but so that you can give them a little bit of pleasure that, so often, the world denies us. To totally give yourself up to another, is the type of things many great tales and multiple whispered fantasies are made of, and they can generate a powerful layer to the relationship. To be allowed total accessibility to another, is a demonstration of trust, which is an essential element to any relationship... well, a successful one that is.

So, while I understand the sentiments behind it, I don't know if it would be something I would do. If my partner insisted, maybe. Otherwise, I'm content, for a few reasons.

Of course, I don't see why it's being grouped in with the res-- ah, fuck it. I believe I've made my point, LOL.

5. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well to be fair, the BDSM community does also face a lot of ignorance and stupidity from people who don't understand them... :lol:

How about "Rainbow Community"? :grin: No? *pouts*

6. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That makes sense. When I think of BDSM I automatically think of the worst and most intense stuff, but I guess that's not fair. I think some light bondage could be really sexy actually.

7. antibinary

Why can't we just stick with Queer?

---------- Post added 27th Feb 2015 at 05:31 PM ----------

I've always imagined being tied up to be sexy, not the being beaten up, but I think being tied up could be fun. And vice versa.

8. FlamingPenguin

I want to hear someone use genderfuck in a conversation. Like "woah man, I can't tell if that person is a girl or a guy."
    "Oh man they're a total genderfuck." I don't know how you could use the term in reality.

9. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cause not everybody likes that label or wants to identify as queer? I don't think there is a strict word that everyone will agree with though, we're a diverse community, there really isn't one word that describes us all... That's just my thought on it though...

10. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    A lot of people think "queer" is offensive, especially since it used to be in the mainstream not that long ago. I think "LGBT+" works well because the "+" can be whatever you want it to be, but then people are going to say it's too broad. There's never going to be a perfect term, though, so you just have to pick the one that's the least crappy lol.

11. Centore

Centore Guest

In my opinion it's way too long to be used as an acronym. To people who don't knows what it stands for, it'll look like this: FJHGURYUNVMCNMVB

12. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is madness if it's real and it's hilarious if it's a troll. Considering that "FAG" is in the acronym, I'm leaning towards "troll".
    [​IMG]

As for my opinion on this whole "which term" thing, queer might have a "normal" context, but it can still be used as a slur. While I'm not particularly concerned about political correctness, I still don't think that lumping everyone into such a term is a good idea.

I use LGBT because it is concise and people understand what it means; it's difficult to have a conversation when you have to explain every bit of gay community jargon that you use.That's just my two cents; I don't care what labels you use for yourself as long as you're not trying to foist them upon others (with the exception of completely absurd labels).

13. FlyingCheese

Out Status:
    A few people
    That sounds terrible.
    I can understand adding A for asexual/aromantic or a P for polygamous, those things count as orientations but "genderfuck" and "FAG"??? That's kind of insensitive

Another thing, homophobic idiots can't wrap their empty heads around how homosexuality is any different from pedophila or necrophilia, by including the BDSM fetish you could include all fetishes, including the illegal ones.
    Wanting society to be okay with who you're with is one thing, but what you're doing is nobody's business.

14. hullaballoo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I remember reading something on tumblr and this - https://writerwritingwords.wordpress.com/2015/01/09/s-a-g-a-sexuality-and-gender-acceptance/

15. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For it's SO unromantic and a turn-off, but people have their preferences. =) We're not all the same luckily. :icon_bigg

As for the word.. We should just use LGBT, LGBT+, LGBTQ or LGBTQ+ I think. There's no need to include SO much into it, in my opinion. And including BDSM is completely pointless in my opinion.

16. yoonicorn

It's not even like it includes everything, which is the silly part. I tried to make the most inclusive acronym I could once and ended up with LLGGGBTQQIAAAAAPPPSSSDK, give or take a few letters. :/

17. ScatteredEarth

I'm sorry, but I almost died at the 'QQFAG' part xD I know I know I'm terrible.

18. Ryu

Ryu

Ohh... Kinky? So it's like 50 shades of grey in a nutshell? Cool.

I haven't seen the film or read the book... Just for the record...

19. Coffee Guy

Coffee Guy Guest

Why don't they just call it Sex Ed.?

20. RainbowVomiter

it's a slur

---------- Post added 5th Mar 2015 at 04:30 PM ----------

i believe there was...MOGAI (marginalized orientations gender alignments intersex), but people were using it to claim that straight people weren't straight if they weren't attracted to people very often, so i kind of stopped using it

---------- Post added 5th Mar 2015 at 04:31 PM ----------

my college uses something like LGBTQQIAAPP :confused:

#40 RainbowVomiter, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015