1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things That Grind Your Gears!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CyberScream, Feb 17, 2015.

1. SkyColours38

I'm incredibly frustrated by my inability to get shit done at a reasonable speed/at all. Someone's already mentioned the thing with people walking too slowly in front of you, but that also really bugs me.

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

da peepz wh typ lyk dis n thnk dey gun b undastood........an git m4d whn u ask 4 dem 2 use da propa gramurz..........................it relly grnd mah geerz...................................................................2 c all dos p3ri0dz.......... da unecaassary spacein........... lyk dis

y dis k?????

???????

Y??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Ixaxilia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People starting conversations of with "I'm bored"

Good for you, bye.

4. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here are some of mine:

People who don't use indicators when driving.
    When someone repeatedly sniffs instead of using a tissue.
    People who are insufferable know it all's.
    The fact that only doctors and nurses get recognition in hospitals when there are soooo many other people who work in a hospital (I myself am a radiographer, and a hospital would shut down without diagnostic imaging. Also porters have a tough job and get paid peanuts, to name a few).

There are others, but another thing that grinds my gears is people who moan too much so I won't do that.

Happy days :slight_smile:

5. PressPlay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    People who walk slowly
    People who whisper when they talk
    When someone says Thank you after sex...just eww!
    When people save their gum on the side while they eat...it's like really you cheap asshole gum is that expensive?!!
    Or people who shove their mouth full with food and then drink...chew it!! So nasty!

6. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I can't stand abusers, period. I don't care you are kicking your wife, some stranger, a dog, or yourself... I just refuse to stand there and watch the abuse going on. I've sucessfully stopped fights on the past, and will do it again without hesitation, trying to keep everyone safe (that includes myself, obviously, I'm not a kamikaze).
    I'm learning all I can about de-escalating conflicts, and also self defense. It's not that I love troubles, it's more that troubles loves me, and I need to learn to live with it.

Mildly annoying... People who can't make up their minds. People breaking regulations just for the lulz. Or people who just refuses to learn when given the chance. Also people who is not aware that everyone's got their personal space, plus their own free will. And no... Not just because you told me your entire life I must tell you mine. Doesn't work that way.

Also people standing in my way.

7. GArchi1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People who don't indicate on roundabouts!