1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

these awkward moments.....

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by randomly me, Feb 15, 2015.

1. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Hi everyone
    So...there are this conversations (in school mostly)where you have this boys vs girls thing going on.and somehow people are always trying to pull you in.making comments like guys are so stupid\cheaters\:***::***:and we as "girls" have to stick together.which is just extremely awkward since in a way im kinda a guy too.i usually try to say as few as possible and try to make clear that i actually want to change topic by facial expressions,but no one seems to get it and I'm just feeling really uncomfortable....

So i just meant to ask if any of you has an idea how to deal with such situations or if anyone had similar problems

2. Okulous

I feel your pain, I hate in school boys vs. girls. My physics teacher is guilty of it the most, he always goes on to say how men are supperior to women. I try hard to stay away from it because as you can see, I am not comfortable with being a guy.