1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Must go to the Dentist

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Michael, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Linguistic_Geek

If you have underlying health issues, especially heart issues, an antibiotic might be a good idea. I take one even just for a cleaning.

2. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have a mild heart condition, nothing serious enough to alarm the cardiologist, so I'm not going to make a big fuss about it myself. It's just your average mytral valve prolapse, nothing really serious.

Not looking forward to take penicillin, 'cause I'd rather take the chance to strenght the inmunitary system, you know. I'm 32, not 90, so the body should be capable of this and much more.

The pain and swelling are still here, on the 4th post op day. I manage with 5-6 Ibuprofen 684mg, plus a couple of paracetamol here and there. Should have taken the rxs for a stronger painkiller, but back then I didn't thought it was going to be this bitch. I haven't sleep more than 10-12 hours total in the last 4 days. I can eat, but it hurts each and everytime, regardless if it's solid or not.

Today I had the nerve to go outside and do some normal shopping and riding my bike, plus browsing at the library, and right now I wish I had just stayed home, 'cause I had to take 3 pills to stop the pain when I came back. High sensibility comes at a price :frowning2:

Well, it could be worse... And it's done. Next week I'll move out from this place, so I'm going to need my strenght back... Or better painkillers...

By the way, looking ugly is kind of interesting :grin:

3. Otaku2014

i fear the same thing i dont want to get laughing gas

4. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Don't read this if you are sensitive to 'gross stuff'

This is weird... A couple of weeks ago I had to extract myself (with tweezers) a piece of teeth that was literally incrusted on a tiny little hole inside of my cheek. It hurt, but once the piece was gone, pain stopped.

Now it's happening again, anoher tiny piece just popped from inside my cheek. Is this even normal? Have any of you experienced such a thing? Should I worry?

I couldn't extract it mself this morning 'cause it hasn't totally emerged. It seems to be on its way... At least I hope so. It hurts a bit, but right now doesn't seem swollen.

This shouldn't get infected or anything, am I right, or should I run to the dentist asap?

#24 Michael, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
  5. Wildside

Wildside Guest

I would definitely go to the dentist asap. if one of your teeth is disintegrating, the sooner he catches it the better. and you definitely don't want to wait until you get some unbearable tooth ache.