Who's the first person you came out to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MotelGuy, Feb 12, 2015.

1. black-cat

A complete stranger on a site called InterPals when I was 11. She was 14. I don't know how it came up, my heart was in my throat when I did it. She was fine about it, and said that I was brave. She probably has no idea, but I will always remember her.

2. Magnemma

Magnemma Guest

my best friend's older sister.

3. oak

oak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My older brother. He then hugged me and said "we'd love you even if you told us you were an alligator~"

4. Jellal

I went around telling lots of folks I was a girl and sometimes even confessing "I WISH I was a girl" on sites like ****** for a while. But the first time I ever told anyone honestly in real life was with two of my close college friends about a month and a half ago. I really had to force the words out of my mouth, it was so hard to say. It was like, "yeah ... remember that one time I said I felt 'androgynous?' That was kind of not totally true. It's more like ... if I had to quantify it, I'm 80% ... no, 90% female."

5. lucky516

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my bisexual friend lauryn

6. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    A close friend/best friend of mine. Several of her friends and family are LGBT, so it made it easier on me.

7. ChameleonSoul

I came out to one of my closest female friends. She ended up coming out to me that day too. Ironically, she thought I was going to say I liked her or something.

8. Hyperbol

Hyperbol Guest

My close friend, I remember that we were chat over Facebook and he cried about his crush on a girl and asked me if I understand his feeling (he's kind of drama queen and I give him a shoulder to cry on all the time) then suddenly he asked me why can I stay single for a long time like that and I told him everything cause I'm suffering depression at that moment. He said he fine with it and we still being friend up to now because I attend for another school.