1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's the first person you came out to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MotelGuy, Feb 12, 2015.

1. black-cat

A complete stranger on a site called InterPals when I was 11. She was 14. I don't know how it came up, my heart was in my throat when I did it. She was fine about it, and said that I was brave. She probably has no idea, but I will always remember her.

2. Magnemma

Magnemma Guest

my best friend's older sister.

3. oak

oak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My older brother. He then hugged me and said "we'd love you even if you told us you were an alligator~"

4. Jellal

I went around telling lots of folks I was a girl and sometimes even confessing "I WISH I was a girl" on sites like ****** for a while. But the first time I ever told anyone honestly in real life was with two of my close college friends about a month and a half ago. I really had to force the words out of my mouth, it was so hard to say. It was like, "yeah ... remember that one time I said I felt 'androgynous?' That was kind of not totally true. It's more like ... if I had to quantify it, I'm 80% ... no, 90% female."

5. lucky516

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my bisexual friend lauryn

6. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    A close friend/best friend of mine. Several of her friends and family are LGBT, so it made it easier on me.

7. ChameleonSoul

I came out to one of my closest female friends. She ended up coming out to me that day too. Ironically, she thought I was going to say I liked her or something.

8. Hyperbol

Hyperbol Guest

My close friend, I remember that we were chat over Facebook and he cried about his crush on a girl and asked me if I understand his feeling (he's kind of drama queen and I give him a shoulder to cry on all the time) then suddenly he asked me why can I stay single for a long time like that and I told him everything cause I'm suffering depression at that moment. He said he fine with it and we still being friend up to now because I attend for another school.