Your type?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Santana, Feb 10, 2015.

1. adsterrr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wouldn't say I have a 'type' as personality is far more important than looks, but guys that catch my eye are generally quite rugged, bearded and older. Not a fan of the twinks, haha!

2. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'd say that I'd very much enjoy being with someone who is spontaneous, cultured, kind, funny and that has a romantic side to them. it would help if the person had killer taste in music and aprecciated mother nature half as much as me!

as for physical traits, I find myself more drawn to taller people and I must admit that ice blue eyes drive me insane.
    :icon_redf

3. aindrias

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Someone who's in or around my height. After that, I'm not sure.

4. EDMJunkie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I find that the best description that I can think of are the jock/athletic type. I don't want them to be too muscly, but definitely not like me. Just kind of built and in shape. This would explain how every guy I tend to stare at are the ones that play a sport. They are so hot.

I don't think height is too much of a problem. For some reason, I can't do redheads. I don't know why, I just can't. Long hair is usually a no-go.

I have yet to actually be in a relationship, so I can't really comment on what specific qualities I want until I know what qualities I don't want.

5. jp36

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In terms of personality, I cannot resist people who are carefree (you might even say careless and spontaneous. I've been thinking about it a lot, and I reckon that's because in private that's what I'm like. Most of my friends would tell you that I'm quite a careful, thoughtful person, but I've done some crazy, impulsive stuff when I've been on my own. So I suppose the reason I find that quality attractive is that I like the idea of someone I'm comfortable enough with to show that side of myself.

In terms of looks there's no one type, but everyone I get seriously attracted to tends to sort of wear their own body very comfortably, with no self-consciousness. Also, if I'm being honest, short, broad, fit guys. What we'd call 'stocky' in the UK.