1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian sex, protection and other info

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by lyjo, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildside

Wildside Guest

yeah, it''s probably about as common with gay men using condoms as it is with lesbians using dental damns. maybe even twice as common.

2. chocolate dream

Just wondering how many men who give oral sex to women actually use protection??!

3. alwayshope11

Gay men using condoms for oral? I don't think its common

4. i have been looked down upon for wanting to use condoms on a girl. cuz they are more easily accesible than dams. plus easier. and tbh i think im the only one who does use them. i know a lot of people dont like them and dont use them but its for my own peace of mind because i made a mistake a long time ago and was forever wondering if i had caught something, so i would rather use something than worry forever. if the girl i want to sleep with if im in a relationship or not, surely would care about me caring about my sexual health. i havent found that girl yet though, so me being all safe sex pro and yet to find someone who doesnt mind me practosong safe sex with/on her is a constant battle haha, the main reason why im single lol.

5. Wildside

Wildside Guest

neither do I. I didn't want to sound sarcastic, but my point was that two times an infinitesimal number is still an infinitesimal number. (I would say that "2 x 0 = 0", but then that one person out there who has used a condom for oral sex will contradict me!). If there is anyone out there who has used a dental dam for oral or a condom for oral, it would be interesting to hear from them. I just keep seeing posts from women saying that gay men use condoms for oral, and I really don't think it's true (and I'm a gay man, who knows lots of gay men).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.