1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This guy I like...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MatthewJS, Feb 6, 2015.

1. MatthewJS

There is this guy I really like (even though I'm in love with someone else still :/). alfred, that guy i like, likes me, too, but the problem is, he is with someone else. (he's bi) i am starting to try and get over the person i love by liking someone else. Alfred is a funny, decent, and a talking-worthy person. he is open-minded, willing to try new things, etc. but if he does go to my hometown for an event, im afraid that he might cheat on his girlfriend with me, like, just a peck on the lips. me and him like each other alot, but he is with someone T_T THE FUCK DO I DO?! :bang: (_ _)

i also wanted to say is that he is 1-2 years younger than me

2. Sek

Sek

He's with someone else and you should respect that. Imagine how you would feel if you were the girl in this situation getting cheated on. Since you two can avoid hurting her by cheating, you should. If you're worried that you might cheat with him then you need to keep some level of distance and make it clear to him that you don't want to do that.

If he has an interest in you, he needs to decide whether he wants to stay with his girlfriend or not. Obviously it's not fair that he's shown an interest in you while he is with somebody else. However if I were you I wouldn't push him into leaving her or forcing his hand because it could lead to resentment later down the line. Give him time to make a decision while keeping some kind of distance so you aren't responsible for cheating.

3. MatthewJS

I am a good person. i wouldnt do anything to break up a relationship. people have their interests and thoughts and lives. i find it interesting how people would date someone else when someone you like, likes you, too. And i agree, distance may seem like the only option till further notice. but if they do breakup, i dont want to be a fucking rebound or something.