Does My "Straight" Male Friend Like Me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Unrequited1ove, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Unrequited1ove

okay so i met this amazing guy a couple of months ago, and we became friends very fast
    like almost instant so he does alot of things that confuse me the jokes he makes and the way he plays with me
    He told me he had a wet dream about me and he woke up with cum in his underwear but then said he had to wake him self up cause he wasnt sure why he was having those feelings
    he told me in middle school he was curious
    he has never had sex with a guy (so i guess) only women and he currently has a girlfriend
    we have been friends thru 2 of his girlfriends and in every relationship he is is in he makes me feel as if he likes me
    one night i was texting him adn asked him "why dont you got after who you really want?"
    his reply "idk bro you cant provide me pussy so im gonna stay single"
    i asked "are you saying if i was a girl it would be me"
    he laughed and said "bro can we talk about this someother time" we never did
    we were fighting one day andhe licked my neck
    he has even tackled me while i was drunk and told me "ive been waiting a long time for this" and made me feel he was gonna rape me
    and eve nthe other day he did the same but went even further and actually started humping me
    im 17 and he is 16 and he is the start and end of my day even though he has a new girlfriend i can help but be madly in a crush on him
    i just cant tell if he likes me theres much more stuff i can say he did
    but i will just say that for now
    what do you guys think is he gay or bi , do you think he likes me?
    i have not told him im gay but i do make gay jokes in return at him(but not as aggressive as his)
    and he actually honestly believes im straight even though everyone else doesnt

Please comment i really need to know valentines day is coming up and were going out to eat and if you guys think he might feel the same im gonna swallow my pride and tell him how i feel

2. PJACKSON

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Based in what you said I personally think he likes you. Do you trust him tho? If you're comfortable why not tell him you're gay. And I think he's bi.

3. Unrequited1ove

okay so i do trust him, but telling him that isnt really easy especially with me having a girlfriend aswell
    im honestly just trying to make sure im not crazy so when i ask him i wont feel as stupid if he denies it

4. Unrequited1ove

He also admitted he had a wet dream about me , I'm soooo confused PLEASE HELP

5. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He admitted having a wet dream about you!!! I don't think he is confused, but possibly closeted. I think he likes you a lot!
    There seems to be a lot of joking in your relationship with him, so if you do something and it goes wrong could you laugh it off as a joke?
    I hope it works out well for you.

6. Vashta Nerada

Remember how much of a shock it might be if he doesn't even know you're not straight for sure, to find out you have real feelings for him. I'd imagine if he has feelings you opening up about your own sexuality will encourage him to do so as well.

7. Unrequited1ove

YESS but he said he woke up underwear filled with cum and said he "asked" him self why he felt like this
    I possibly could joke it off like i did when I told him I liked him but he doesn't believe me when I say its a joke

---------- Post added 10th Feb 2015 at 03:46 PM ----------

E=Vashta Nerada;2510870]Remember how much of a shock it might be if he doesn't even know you're not straight for sure, to find out you have real feelings for him. I'd imagine if he has feelings you opening up about your own sexuality will encourage him to do so as well.[/QUOTE]

Thats the advice I keep hearing, its good but I just want him to admit it cause Ifucking LOVE him

8. heythere999

There's no way he doesn't like you. I didn't even have to read more than a paragraph. If he doesn't admit to liking you I'll lose all faith in humanity.

9. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What can I say?
    It's a bit like Schrödinger's cat, he is both gay and not gay, you will only know for certain when you do something that requires an answer!
    As in the start of all relationships, gay or straight, someone has to make the first move and risk rejection.

Best of luck (*hug*)

10. tulipinacup

It does seem pretty obvious that he is interested in you. I can't give you enough advice but be warned the he is still in a relationship.

11. Runner5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would suggest coming out to him first, and then waiting to see what that does to your relationship. If nothing changes, then tell him.

12. Unrequited1ove

I told him I use to like him he told his girlfriend in a jokingly way but I'm sure she believes its true
    And though I know he had a wet dream about Me and he knows i "use" to like him
    I still feel nothing for the better has changed the gay jokes have reduced but everytime I make comments about how attractive he is he just smiles super hard and say I'm weird
    Today I told him "you know your fine ass loves when I call you sexy" he just kept smiling but looking away trying to hide it

Now Ifeel as if were just pplaying with each others hearts and minds
    Cause its clear we like each other and if he doesn'tlike me the way iIlike him then dear god he needs to change his way of making friends cause I've felt like this since we met

13. Sh1f73r

Since he is flirting with you, he probably is. What matters is, do you like him. He obviously likes you, and if you like him, maybe take a risk. But if you odn't like his jokes, tell him, stand up for yourself. I get made fun of. Sometimes these guys would call me "homosexual" and tell that to some friends I haven't came out to. THere is actually this guy in my class who is flirty alilbeit (pretty hot too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) but he is either gay/bi or flirty by nature.

14. Unrequited1ove

Lol noooo not insulting gay jokes more so pretending to be gay jokes
    Like touchy feeling things,flirtatious staring, etc
    And hell yeah I like him I frickin love the kid

15. Unrequited1ove

He asked me if I was gay or bi and I just said no , like you know Ilike you but yet you still pplay games and ask dumb questions , even let me massage his back and head but still nothing different has changed

16. shadowraptor

I think the best thing to do in your case is, as mentioned previously, to come out to him. He could just be with a girl because he has no grounded reason to bother pursuing you. He thinks you're straight, so he does what he does and figures you won't mind and that it's just playful because you wouldn't ever be interested in him. So tell him that you're into the possibility of a relationship with a guy (but don't explicitly mention him), and see how things progress from there. I'm fairly certain it'll turn out well in the end :wink:

17. Unrequited1ove

Well we spent the weekend together (being the weekend I told him how I felt) I'm home now andiI get a text saying we gotta put a break on the friendship
    He says he needs a break as if we were a couple
    Ive done nothing wrong , he hasn't ever done me like he does other people (he has a way whereh he gets over people fast) I did alot for him over this weekend that I'm sure he can't forget and im sure overwhelmed him I gave him a back massage and massaged his head, and even cooked him dinner

Soooooooo confused , does he want me or not??/SIZE]

18. Unrequited1ove

so like i guessed he only wants a "break" to make her happy, he says he is digging her which did hurt when i read that, im not trying to lose a friend all because his girlfriend feels i can take him away, he still treats me the same nothing has changed but he todl her he cut me off to make her happy, so i have to roll with it , but its hurts me to know that he knows how i feel but he is will to walk all over that to make her happy