1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay pets

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LittleGecko, Feb 1, 2015.

1. The Janitor

Kansas City (such originality for a city name)
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My dog craves the attention of larger male dogs. NOTICE ME SENPAI

2. Wildside

Wildside Guest

I had a husky that had been neutered. some other male dog started humping him, and he didn't have a clue what was going on. we chased the other dog off of him.

3. Harjus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My older cat is gay. He was neutered when he was really young but that doesn't stop him. When I got another cat, also a boy, the older one got really excited. He likes to climb on the younger one, bite his neck and hump. This has shocked my relatives. Especially when it happened in the middle of my mothers living room last Christmas.

4. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think both of the dogs my grandparents had during my life were/are (one of them died years ago, the other is 9 years old) gay or bi. The older one used to hump him but it could've been to show dominance because he had a hard time accepting another dog around, especially when it came to food or territory. I have no idea how successful it may have been because when we saw it we stopped it, but I'm fine with that because it did seem like dog-pedophilia.

I'm sad for the one still alive (I named him Pluto) because he's never done anything in all his life and when they meet up at the fence with the neighbor's dogs he's whining like crazy and who knows what would happen if they weren't separated by it. And also I've seem him literally "masturbate" before by accident...

5. Allegheny

Allegheny Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I believe my cat might be gay too. He scratches and bites the hell out of female cats but purrs together with male cats.

6. TheStormInside

Funny story. The other day I was at a small social gathering, my friends brought their baby, and another guy there had his large dog. The dog was very chill, and generally just milled about. At one point, however, a few of us were standing around while the baby was crawling and the dog came up behind him started humping him :lol:. We pulled her off and she was fine, baby was totally oblivious. The point is sometimes this type of behavior is more like a dominance behavior than an attraction thing. Though, he is quite a fetching baby!

Another friend has two cats who she claims are "prison gay" though she's got a long developed story about how one of them is just kinda going along with it while the other is gay and deeply in love. They cuddle together and clean each other and um, sometimes you know, "stimulate" each other. :lol: One of them does indeed seem to be very attached to the other emotionally, too, and seems to look to him for comfort.

7. DinelodiiGitli

My intact male dog is either asexual or very tsundere.
    Male and female dog walk up to him and he be like 'girl/boy please, I will murder yo face' and then he tries to attack them.

8. Belle the Bee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My family and I have had 4 male dogs through the years and all of them at one point humped a male dog. They were all neutered so I think it was more of a dominance thing. But one of the dogs, a husky mix, did it more often and never with females. My friend has as female dog who HATES male dogs but loves females. They named her Leslie and the kids just called her Lez. Pretty funny

9. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

Me too. I was at a friend's and their (male) dog kept humping the one year old boy. They eventually had to keep the kid on their lap!

10. Boudicca

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Animals have no concept of gay or straight; they just hump things.

11. gleewarblergirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    for male dogs, they do that to establish dominants sometimes

12. Wildside

Wildside Guest

they may have no concept of it, and yes, dogs just hump anything, including your leg; but I think that there are also definitely gays in the animal kingdom. anyway, these stories are all so hysterically funny. I just about fell off my chair laughing! :roflmao: Thanks, all, for making me smile on this beautiful, warm and sunny Texas Sunday! (*hug*)

13. tommycee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One of my male dogs has humped other male dogs multiple times. It really annoys my homophobe dad lol

14. apocalypse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dogs hump as a dominance display. Even female dogs do this when they're leader of the "pack"

Not too sure about rabbits or anything else

15. Wildside

Wildside Guest

lucky dog! (!)

16. Gallatin

Never had a gay pet but there was a dog in my neighborhood a while back who I'm pretty sure was gay. He was always very interested in my male dog. :lol:

17. MisterTinkles

There are animals who choose their own sex for mates.

There are also animals who choose their own sex for mates for life.

To them its just a pairing, they have no contemplation of the idiotic labels that humans have to place on everything. To animals, it just is.