1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In love with a girl

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Notelling, Feb 1, 2015.

?

What should I do?

1. Keep quiet and let it fade away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tell someone, like my cousin

50.0%
  3. Tell Lucy

50.0%
  4. Keeping this a secret and just be in love

16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Notelling

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello. As you can probably judge by the title this is going to be a ,,falling in love" problem. You may now all sigh. So, basically I'm thirteen (please don't say that I'm to young to be in love) and a girl, and I'm in love with another girl. I'm going to call this girl Lucy so I don't invade privacy. So, Lucy is a year younger than me which makes her twelve, and we are together in scouts. We are best friends. First I thought of her as a friend. But then I started noticing her personality and features, like how sarcastic she always is, how she can laugh at everything, how kind and nice she is, and mostly how beautiful she is. And it happened slowly but I can't stop thinking about her, and I every time I do I get butterflies in my stomach, I start sweating, I feel happy and sometimes I even feel something in my genitals. I know this isn't just a crush because it has been like this for almost a year now. I love her. I want to tell someone, like my cousin, but I'm to scared. What should I do? Please help.

2. LittleGecko

LittleGecko Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good luck! I'm thirteen as well!

3. Notelling

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Tank you for replying! I like the fact that you already know your orientation! Good luck to you as well. :slight_smile:

4. Seige

Ill give you the same advice that I give everyone who asks questions like these. Ask her privatly about how she feels about other girls. And whether or not shes ok with gay/lesbian people. If shes ok with them then I might say you feel different for her, than you do for boys.

And yes, 13 IS too young for a sexual relationship. Hell, Im way too young for a sexual relationship, but if youre both interested in each other, then theres no reason you two cant be girlfriends.
    Just remember to respect her sexuality if she says shes not interested in girls that way. You cant make her into a lesbian, just like noone can make you be straight. Welcome to EC by the way (*hug*)

5. Notelling

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm not asking for a sexual realationship, I know I'm to young for that and stuff. But you gave good advice, sadly dem anxiety disorder comes in but thank you!