1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the guys underwear isle

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wolfy1, Jan 30, 2015.

1. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Guilty as charged. I mostly go down there to just look at the semi-nude models.

2. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dont know what to say, sometimes while I'm walking through I don't even know I'm in the Male Underwear aisle. but if I spot something nice I'll stare at it for a bit and keeping shopping

3. iiimee

Well, I buy boxers sometimes and well... is it weird I stare at the guys shoulders first THEN the rest of the picture? It just happens to be where my eyes go... I'm a shoulder guy I guess. :/ *Shrugs*

4. Images and Words

This

5. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i do the same thing at victorias secret :grin: ...i cant even walk in there sumtimes cuz seeing all those hott models with those sexy lustful eyes gets me going then i feel guilty or shameful cuz i realize im just checking out the pictures and forgot that im a girl needing underwear or bras haha..honestly sumtimes i feel wrong being in there its totally strange..i bet that i feel how a straight guy would feel in there..lol..totally wierd..

6. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Good news I need to buy undearwear, yum I will have fun going to the store.

7. Caelestis

The packages are the only reason I really go to the underwear aisle

8. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Forgot to mention, I've gotten slightly aroused at some ladie's lingerie! They had some sexy shit at Walmart once, I was like "are they even allowed to sell this?"

9. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    :roflmao: Oh, I love you, man... (*hug*)

Back to the (hot) topic (no pun intended by the way...), there is an Abercrombie & (?)itch shop next to my old neighbourhood, on the mall.

I remember clearly the day they opened, it all happened on a second... Struck by five unbelievable handsome blonde GODS just on their (tight, ooooh yes...) ... underwear...

Yep, then I went 'Poor guys, it must be cold for them'...It only lasted a few seconds until mother nature won and I was also staring at them like the rest of the people... They seemed pretty relaxed and comfortable, making some chit-chat and smiling.

Thanks to my excellent visual memory, I had a quite interesting evening that day. :badgrin:

10. Meadowlark17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  11. Sh1f73r

Every time I go shopping with my parents, we usally go through and "that isle" not to be too "TMI", but I just want to buy the underwear and fap at the pic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I usually have to hide an errection :grin::grin::grin::grin:

12. Psaurus918

Most of the underwear I own is because of the hot model wearing it. I don't go to the mall that much anymore but enjoy seeing the hot guys modeling while online shopping

13. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually went to buy underwear today. I was usually know exactly where the ones I wear are located and just go straight in and straight out. Today I decided to try a completely different style. After walking down the isle and looking at the pictures (really doesn't help that you are looking "there") to find the style I wanted. I wound up walking out of the store with a semi and it made me think of this thread lol.

14. MisterTinkles

Not really, no.

Those models are paid to look like that.
    Plus, they aren't any of my types anyway.

Now....if they had THIS guy modeling undies on a package........the answer might be different!

[​IMG]

15. PurpleGrey

Same here! Except the VS round here only has posters, mannequins, and piles of single pairs of underwear. But damn if it doesn't take some self control to not grope the disembodied torsos. Considering it's obvious I'm just gawking and not buying anything...It's weird that I get zero funny stares.

Anyway, with the men's underwear, it's especially hard not to look when the pictures might as well be from ******; being nothing but chest and pelvis, I mean. Even when you don't swing that way, it has a way of grabbing your eyeballs and forcing them to swivel at them.

Anyone else notice how weird it is that men's underwear have so much more variety than women's? We have just panties, but guys have all sorts of boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, jocks, long johns, etcetera.

16. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like to squeeze the mannequin crotches do not descrimate against the male and female mannequinns. Those mannequinn they should the male ones anatomically correct so I can have real fun squeezing them.