1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Look like a man

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Apollo9358, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Apollo9358

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am not transitioning yet. I still have a lot to think about in terms of if I even want to. I do look quite a bit like a guy feature wise, however I would like to get my body on board. What are ways I can do that? I have a pretty large bust and wide hips and butt. :help:

2. PotatoLord

There are many guides out there for tips on transitioning. One thing you can do is buy a binder. Especially since you're busty you'll want to do a bit of research for an effective one. I think you're not supposed to wear a binder more than 8 hours so be careful. You can find clothes that draw attention away from your hips or make them look smaller. I've heard that men's pants help hide curves and the butt so you might want to try that. That's what i can think of right now. You'll be able to find lots of guides online. Hope this helped some.

3. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Underworks binders work magic for the chest.

There are a few detailed guides on how to pass online