1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feminine or Masculine Types? [2-part Question]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hizaki, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm more attractive towards masculine guys, but honestly, if any guy reflects any interest in me, than it doesn't really matter.

I think I'm more masculine, but with a feminine flair.:icon_wink

2. Randomcloud

I'm attracted to more feminine girls. I'd consider myself feminine on the outside but with a rather masculine-leaning personality haha

3. chocolate dream

I prefer feminine women.Im not exactly femme.I dont wear dresses,high heels or make up but im not butch either

4. PressPlay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm only into masculine men...never been attracted to femme guys. Sporty guys with a nice t-shirt and jeans and I go crazy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I would consider myself to be on the masculine side.

5. Pine

Pine Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel more masculine jock type I guess and I have really big crushes on emo guys

6. lunar lilac

I don't think I that strong of a masculine or feminine cast to my identity as a woman, I'm just... me, I guess?

As for my orientation, I definitely prefer feminine aspects in people.

7. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I adore feminine women :wink: Girls who wear skirts and dresses are just sooo cute to me. Even sexy jeans with a sexy top is drool worthy for me. Top that off with well done hair and makeup and foxy perfume and you've got me hooked!

I am a feminine female also! So I'm a fem for fem. I act like a girl.. I freak out when spiders are around but I do have a tomboy side where I can get down and dirty in the mud :wink: x

8. rhapsodic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. I'm pretty feminine

2. I'm open to any type of girl, but I do prefer feminine girls. As long as she's not overly butch, I'm okay. I'm not really attracted to girls who can almost pass for men.

9. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I prefer feminine guys and masculine girls, not sure why :slight_smile:
    I am more masculine than not :wink:

10. MrSkittles

1. It doesn't matter to me. I would date both. I wouldn't just date masculine men and just feminine men.

2. I consider myself mostly masculine. I do some feminine things but I am mostly masculine.

11. tulman

Masculine for both. Why? because I prefer hanging with guys who are like me whether they're a platonic friend or an intimate friend.

12. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like girls with feminine appearances, but I prefer masculine personalities.
    I like masculine dudes more.

I'm pretty masculine myself, as you could probably tell.

13. DarkWolf

Out Status:
    Some people
    I kind of like people all over the place. I use to be just feminine guys but now it's more like masculine guys (not so much feminine guys especially appearance wise just because they tend to look more youthful) and both masculine and feminine women (though I would say more feminine, nothing hotter than a girl in high heels and a dress being totally bad-ass). For non-binaries it all depends.

As for me personally, I can't really say. I view myself either being androgynous or masculine but I can't say how other people view me.

#33 DarkWolf, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  14. Whisper

Out Status:
    A few people
    1. Are you into the more masculine or feminine types of your own gender? Why?
    Well, people are different and there's a lot more to relationships than the feminine/masculine issue, but I'll just go here with my general preference- definitely feminine. I don't know, I'm just into girls who are. . .girl-ish. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I love women with strong personalities, though, which unfortunately can be seen as a masculine trait.

2. Do you feel yourself to be on the masculine or feminine end of your gender?
    Well, physically I'm feminine. I like dresses and makeup and doing my hair, etc., etc. I am definitely not a "lady," though. "Demure" is a word I don't get along with, I swear a lot, I like gaming, and I do like to chill in oversized men's pajama pants. :wink:
    Kaiser put it well, though it pisses me off that independence and having a backbone are generally seen as being okay for guys, but weird for women.

15. Polemarch

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a lesbian and I prefer someone who is more feminine then me. They can dress like a guy or look like a guy I have no problem with that. It is the personality that I am more attracted to. I've grown up somewhat masculine. My father taught me how to maintain the house and how to build things. Even though I have an older brother, he never showed interest in our father's hobbies and I did. I look up to my dad cause he can fix anything and I wanted to be like him when I was younger. I would take my brother's clothes and wear them instead of the dresses that my mother had bought for me. My whole life I am used to taking care of people, even my friends. When my friends are in trouble I would do everything in my power to help them. If they have a hole in their wall from a crazy night of partying, I would go and fix it for them.

I fit in the more masculine side of my gender that's for sure. My hobbies and the way I view things are definitely more masculine thinking. I don't own hundreds of bags nor do I spend hours in a shopping mall looking at clothes. I would prefer to stay at home on my computer, or fixing something in the house, or read a book. If I do go shopping, I am usually in the store for no more then an hour. I get what I need then go. If I go with friends, I'm usually helping them hold their bags or coat while they try on clothes. I'm told that girls normally beat around the bush, and I don't do that. I am straight to the point and if you tell me no but you mean yes, I won't get it. You tell me no, then I will take it as a no. When my female friends get mad at me, most of the time I don't know why and I would confront them and they would always end saying I think like a guy.

16. 741852963

Right;

My type:
    a. Masculine looking and masculine acting
    or
    b. Masculine looking and feminine acting (I actually find this quite endearing)

I'm not attracted to feminine or androdgynous looking guys personally (your emos, Justin Beibers, "twinks" etc - not my thing).

I'm not some big burly bear (grrrrr!), but I'd say I look and present as somewhat averagely male. On a scale of 1-10 (femininity to masculinity) lets say a 7.

17. TheStormInside

1. I tend to prefer women who are on the more feminine side, though I feel like it's a spectrum of women I'm attracted to, anywhere from androgynous to high heels femme.

2. I consider myself to be on the more feminine side, but I'm not exactly stereotypically feminine, either. I am kind of girly in the way a 10 year old girl is girly. I like animals and cute and pretty things. I have a "softer" type of personality. Sometimes, I like to wear cute dresses or skirts. But I don't go in for makeup, nails, and so on. I find a lot of that stuff frivolous. I've also been told I have a more "masculine" way of thinking, in that I'm more practically minded and distant, socially.

18. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

1. Feminine with a dominant personality (Xena, for example)

2. I'm feminine. I love anything pink and I'm one of those girls who requires someone else to kill the spiders while I scream my head off lol! But I don't wear dresses, skirts, or heels. And very little makeup.

19. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's no definite answer to this. Usually I appreciate some degree of androgyny, in both guys and girls. I'm less likely to feel attracted to a macho guy or a very girly girl.

Depends on the day again... I have days when I feel like a feminine woman, and days when I feel totally tomboyish or gender-neutral, present almost male (my short hair helps) and enjoy it. Even at the times when I feel feminine, though, I have my own way to express it. I won't wear make-up or heels, just long skirts and flowers in my hair. :icon_bigg And I never shave anything, if that says something about my gender expression.

20. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm attracted to people who are comfortable and confident--in my experience that generally means people who are a healthy mix of masculine and feminine.

Most people would probably describe me as masculine but I don't let that restrict me in any way.