1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The awkard moment when ... Masturbation is interrumpted... Im so pissed right now

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Straight ally, Jan 17, 2015.

1. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So last school year, I'm sitting in my dorm room jacking away and some random idiot just randomly opens my door. He sees me, sees what I'm doing, mumbles "wrong room" and shits the door. Told my boyfriend about it the next day and he just laughed.

#21 AwesomGaytheist, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  2. Tritri

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I once got a text while masturbating, right during orgasm, from my grandma.
    As far as I know, nobody has ever seen me masturbate other than myself. I did have one time where I almost did get interrupted. I was sitting in my room debating whether or not I should masturbate, and I decided not to. Later on, my dad opened my door to tell me school was canceled from snow. Had I decided to masturbate, he would've caught me. That did teach me a lesson that when I masturbate, I must keep my blanket right underneath ready to be pulled back onto my body instantly in the case of somebody walking in. I've never had to do it.
    I've tried doing it in the shower a few times and succeeded. But I'm never doing it again. Afterwards I feel so awful, like throwing up it's terrible. Sometimes after a shower I masturbate to myself in the mirror before putting any clothes on.

3. EDMJunkie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's ok. It happens to the best of us. *Pats shoulder*

4. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Why do you feel like this when you mastrubate after shower? In my case is my prefered way as the mess cleans automatically with me having to do nothing. Also the hot water sort of helps with the arousal. Most of the time i do it there.

5. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

I like to clean up the mess myself, if you get what I mean.

[​IMG]

6. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank God I haven't. Sadly, I'm Mom's "perfect little angelic daughter." Ugh.

I only ever am in the mood at night when they're asleep. Otherwise I'd have been seen years ago.

7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Once by my older sister. She wasn't happy

8. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been interrupted by my mother in the middle of an orgasm while in the bathroom. Fortunately the bathtub has a curtain so she didn't see me. There is this annoying thing at my parents' house, everybody just walks in the bathroom or whatever other room without even knocking the door and, if you lock it, they get insulted because "we're a family so we must not isolate ourselves, this is everybody's house". Yes, seriously.

This causes me to be interrupted all the time when I'm not in my own small apartment, not only when masturbating. My dad's always checking what I'm doing. If he approves (f.e. I'm studying) he closes the door again. If he doesn't (f.e. I'm chatting while it's exams period) he leaves it open. Gets on my nerves. My mum just walks in and wants chit-chat.

Yesterday I got interrupted while masturbating by a call from my dad. I didn't pick it up.

9. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Lock your door or block it with something. Do you have a chair in your room that you could use to jam underneath the doorknob?

I don't recall ever being interrupted while masturbating - Thank goodness! I think that I would've died from the embarrassment.

I have been interrupted while trying to sleep. When I was either in the later grades of middle school or when I had just started high school, my grandmother would come to our early in the morning, before her job, and talk to me while I was trying to sleep! This was terrible and annoying because, back then, if my sleep got interrupted, I had an extremely hard time going back to sleep and I would be so exhausted. I had to tell my mother to ask her to stop.

And, I used to get interrupted while on the toilet a lot.

10. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

When I was... 12, I think... I was in the bathroom, naked, and kind of 'playing' with myself. It wasn't with the intention to masturbate, but I was getting a little too into it, and my mother comes in with some wash clothes and towels, to put away. She didn't mean to come in there with anybody else there, but she did (I assume she didn't think anybody was in there), and here I am...

... slapping my privates around. We both look at one another, it's silent for a second, and she asks:

"What are you doing?"

My response?

"Hoping you'll forget about this."

She wasn't too tickled, but she put the towels up, and we never discussed that again. I'm not sure if she even remembers that, as it was quite a many years ago.

11. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha, I like your response! :grin:

12. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't think I've ever been caught and if I'm interrupted, I can usually resume and finish.

What gets on my nerves is my parents waking me up with their conversations. My mother is deaf in one ear and my dad doesn't have the greatest hearing, so when they talk to each other, they talk really loud and I can hear them all into my room. I already have trouble sleeping, and being woke up mid-sleep doesn't help at all.

13. Ruprect

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Best typo I've seen in a while. Well I hope it's a typo...

14. PrairieRachel

Masturbate? What is that? :slight_smile:

15. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes I challenge myself to see how long I can last til the "climax." But usually that is cut short because someone is either walking down the hallway outside of my room, or heading to the bathroom, or coming in from the back door. My room is connect to the the hallway and the bathroom. The Kitchen, which has the backdoor, is connected to the bathroom and the hallway. So I can hear where everybody is at in the house. So when I hear people walking around while I am "challenging myself" I usually hurry it up and ejaculate. As for the mess... well... I take care of that myself. And I keep hand sanitizer on my desk to "get rid of the scent" that might be on my hands after.

16. Emmanuella

No lock on your door?! I feel your pain... though I have never been in a similar situation.

I actually just came here to say the title of the thread made me chuckle!!

17. Whisper

Out Status:
    A few people
    My grandma caught me a few times when I was a child and told me it was unacceptable and disgusting to touch yourself or feel pleasure.
    Yeah, that didn't mess me up at all. :rolle:

I don't do it much because I still struggle with shame because of all that and more, but when I do I make sure I'm not interrupted, or I make sure the TV/music/whatever is so quiet that I'll hear another door in the house open long before she can reach mine.

18. DeviantAttitude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im going to quote Micheal: "You forget a thousand things every day. Make sure this is one of them."

19. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nobody caught me masturbating. I usually do it when everybody is sleeping, too busy or when I'm alone in my home.

20. Tritri

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel that way only if I try it DURING the shower, if you thought differently. I guess it takes more work in there where I'm wet with water and the water being hot doesn't help either (it makes me sweat more like I've done a workout even worse), along with I'm standing up. I'm not exactly sure why, but it makes me feel like fainting and puking afterward.

#40 Tritri, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2015