1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agent Carter new show

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Erzulie, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Erzulie

So did anyone see the previews of Marvel's Agent Carter and secretly hope that she became a lesbian. In reality I knew that's not what they were going to do, but it totally looked like it could have been a possibility after watching the trailer.

2. ravenclaw1991

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've seen a lot of people say they love the idea of Peggy being bi. I can totally see it. The first two episodes last week were AMAZING. I can't wait until tonight's episode.

3. NatWheeled

It'll be fun to watch, I've not seen a good female agent series since Alias. Got it programmed on my DVR!

4. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I really want to watch it, but I cant so I might wait till it comes out on DVD and buy it!

5. Erzulie

Florence 2000: Does it not air in Australia? You can try going to abc.go.com and streaming it from there. I don't know if that site works in Australia, but they have all the full episodes that have already aired available to stream. That's what I used to do before I got DVR.

NatWheeled: You should look up Covert Affairs. It's a lot like Alias, so you might enjoy it. It's on USA network.