1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important qualities of a partner

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by waitwhat, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Edmund

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

What a shame that i've never met a person who has the same conception of beauty)
    It is not enough to be "beautiful" , as i noticed...) at least for majority of people.

2. Sapphy

I need someone who can capture and release spiders for me because I am deathly scared of them! My girlfriend does a great job of protecting me from them.

Otherwise, a girlfriend for me would need to be loving, have a good sense of humour which is compatible with my own, enjoy fun activities but also enjoy chilling watching Netflix or films, be neat and tidy up after herself, be sensitive and understanding of my sensitivity, be willing to experiment and try new things, be spontaneous and romantic and understand my illness and the effects it has on my day to day life.

Luckily my current girlfriend ticks most if not all of those boxes. :slight_smile:

3. TacobellKFC

Out Status:
    A few people
    Someone who is honest and will listen and be with you no matter what problems arise in our lives

4. shadowraptor

I think for me, what I'd look for in a boyfriend is someone who can eliminate bugs from my house because let's face it... there's no way I'm gonna do it :wink:, strong-willed and competitive because I've inherited a lot of stubborness and I need everything to be my way so I want someone who can not only put up with that but challenge me to change that aspect of myself. Someone I can communicate with intellectually, someone who has decent social skills, and someone sporadic, who'd be just as happy spending a day playing videogames as a day spent doing something outdoors. Someone romantic, who wouldn't be afraid to kiss me or hold hands in public, and who'd openly acknowledge and discuss problems we have with each other.

And of course, physical attraction is nice, but I'd much rather be with someone I connect with deeply than, say a brick, however attractive said brick may be.

5. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd like for him to be my complete opposite. Of course we'd have some things in common, but not everything. His qualities: loud,nerdy moments at times, but then puts on a tough front, kind, impulsive, impatient, knows what to say when I'm mad at him.:eusa_danc

6. Notlad

Someone who's caring. Not necessarily someone who tries to keep me happy all of the time as that's like a labor of Hercules. But someone who really tries. I always appreciate the effort.

7. Intrinsicallyme

Rationality, but not necessarily intelligence or cleverness, a strong sense of self, brutal honesty, patience, and consistency. I can't deal with someone who has emotional outbursts all the time, or who won't see a conflict through until the end. I tend to ignore those types of people when they start not making sense, and I usually don't stop until they start again. This practice seems like it would make for an awful relationship.

8. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Someone intellectually provoking, curious and spontaneous to new ideas and discussions, able to laugh at themselves and very individual because I want to know someone that is unique and thoughtful about life since I think mine's rather boring haha. A health nut would be nice, because I'm one myself. Also being able to be a "jack-of-all trades" would be awesome and a measure of their smartness. I can always use a new hobby or lesson(I love learning). Oh, and romantic too :kiss: