1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Costco, Sam's Club, BJ's: Warehouse Clubs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AlamoCity, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I also enjoyED it. It tastes great ... but is so bad for you with all its other ingredients. I'd cave in, but they have kept raising the price of the chicken bake while their other food court prices seem to stay the same.

2. CyanChachki

I wish I had a Costco card, that place is amazing. I only go there when my mom does because she needs help with the cart and getting some items down and there are so many things that I want to buy for myself but can't because I'm not a member.

3. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is Sam's owned by Wal-mart? If so, I'd avoid it, given they've been top donors to the GOP, especially during Bush, and helped push a very anti-gay agenda in politics, among other evil things.

CostCo---went with a friend. Seemed OK, but I tend to like smaller, personally owned mom & pop places, and never tend to buy too much at once. No place to store too much, here.

I try not to buy too much at chain/big-box stores.

4. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

My parents have a BJs membership. It's super convenient for getting certain things in bulk.

5. TacobellKFC

Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to Costco I love you

6. Candace

I go to both Costco and Sam's Club. I know what BJ's is (not *that*, you pervy people :grin:), but I've never actually been to one in real life.

I love all the free samples that they have there! (!) Some goodies and really cheap stuff too if you're in need of like...a gallon of barbeque says or 6 pounds of Doritos :lol:

7. Ghost93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually work at Costco.

8. Silas

This is why I love me some Costco :grin: They should seriously start hiding those food samples when they see me passing by cuz I'm literally gonna go round and round collecting them over and over again :lol: I really hit the jackpot last time I went cause they had yummy chocolates, chips, bread, cereal, cheesecake, cooked meat, veggie straws, these delicious potato thingies that tasted like samosas and then a fruity energy drink sample to wash it all down with! Free lunch FTW

9. skittleALY

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    My family has both a BJ's and Costco membership, we shop at both for different things. Costco takes the cake though - they're awesome! I think they have more high quality items there compared to BJ's for a really good price, and I like the atmosphere better there. Probably my favorite thing about Costco though (besides the samples!) would be their liquor store. You just can't beat the prices they have on wine (usually a steep discount from what you'd find for the same bottle at your regular liquor store), and in most states you don't even need a membership to buy alcohol! At my Costco, the liquor store is right outside the main warehouse, but if yours is included inside the warehouse you just have to tell the card checker at the entrance that you're going in to buy alcohol- you won't be able to buy anything else, but you'll score some amazing prices on wine and beer!