1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who has tattoos and what do you have? :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fappiness, Jan 3, 2015.

1. fappiness

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm getting my first tattoo soon, a rose with the drama masks in the middle of the bloom as its my favourite flower and I'm a massive drama fan! What tattoos do people have, and do they mean something special or did you just like the design? Post below! :grin:

2. Skellington

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have one (two, but they go together and I got them at the same time, so one). It's just a couple of lines. They (the lines) don't mean anything, I just wanted them.

I have a few more that I'm planning on getting but I'm waiting until after I've started HRT and been on testosterone for a little while because I'm scrawny as :***: – I'm crossing my fingers I bulk up a little bit and don't want my tattoos to potentially warp because of it.

3. mrs chloe

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i have one that says mother and when you turn it up side down says father

---------- Post added 3rd Jan 2015 at 08:29 PM ----------

i would love to show you but dont know how to put images up

4. fappiness

Out Status:
    Some people
    Really that's awesome?? My friend has one that is his initials in the same style, looks the same both ways up though :slight_smile:

5. ForeverYoung000

@MrsChloe

To enter any sort of attachment, wether it be a picture of some type, When replying you

Enter the comment box
    Click the Go Advanced button
    Scroll down to where you see Additional Options i(you won't miss it) underneath it, you'll see a few check marks. Leave it alone.
    Under Attach Files, click Manage Attachments. You'll be set from there. :slight_smile:

I want a tattoo but I don't know...is there a way you can get a permanent one without pain ?

6. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I might get the transgender symbol sometime.

7. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

Excuse white patches, it was freshly done and had some cream not fully rubbed in. More work to do :slight_smile:

[​IMG]

---------- Post added 3rd Jan 2015 at 09:29 PM ----------

The pain is half of what getting a tattoo is about. Something you show commitment in getting. It's not a pain that's going to kill you... :rolle:

8. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

I only have two so far, but I have ideas for more. I have one on my ankle that says "Extinction is Forever" and a shark on my wrist.

9. crazydiamond

I have a celtic knot on my inner forearm. Looking to get more soon.

10. Mickz

I want to get Some personal words tattooed in Tolkien Elvish around the middle of my forearm but that will have to wait till I'm 18 or older and not under my mother's roof anymore.

11. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    That tattoo design sounds awesome!

I don't have any. I attempted to give myself a tattoo when I was 13 but must not have gone deep enough because it scabbed and flaked off/faded within several weeks.

I've thought about other tattoos but ultimately decide against them. I wouldn't want one in a place that was easily visible because if I ever become an international spy or bank robber I don't want to be easily identifiable I might get bored with it.

12. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have one on my side above my hip that's half finished - my intention was to work on it throughout my transition.

But next, I want bees tattooed on my knees. Because I'm a giant dork and I made a joke about the "bees knees" and it got out of hand and now I want bees on my knees because I think it's hilarious, way more than it actually is.

---------- Post added 3rd Jan 2015 at 07:56 PM ----------

Pain is relative. Mine only started hurting by my hip bone, and even then it was a dull pain. I watched my friend have her wrists tattooed. She got bored, and started reading a book halfway through.

13. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thinking of getting one, most likely math related, but I don't know what

14. wolf of fire

I want a black rose on left shoulder, a rainbow rose on my right, something on my ankle, some sort of flower on my wrist and i am toying with having Chucky on my left arm and Tiffany on my fifth you know the killer dolls). But I hate pain so much and needles creep me out.

15. Hopeful

Want to get one but haven't decided on what yet! I keep thinking maybe my foot or ankle, but if not - somewhere else that can be covered up if I want to.

16. puppiesarecute

I want to get one in a year or two but I'm not sure where is the least painless???

17. sheepishgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd love to get something Biology or Chemistry related. However I was also thinking about the Greek letter lambda, since it is both an lgbt symbol and has many science related connotations :slight_smile:

#17 sheepishgirl, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
  18. archerrose

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a T Rex dinosaur on my left arm. I would like to get more dinosaurs on my right arm and thigh. It is a matter of money. I have always liked dinosaurs and wanted something strong and powerful. Also I didn't want something everyone has such as skulls and flowers.

19. aeva

I feel like I've posted this before...

I have 4 at the moment. A snake around my ankle for my best friend, my cat's paw print on my hip, 'Imagine' across my upper back, and 'One' across my lower back (for my mother, who died when I was little), surrounded by spirals that turn into lilies. All black.

I'm planning on getting another soon, a bat on my shoulder. Just have to try to figure out how I can work it in with Imagine.

20. mapleluv

I have a maple leaf tattoo on the back of my neck, just simple black line work (the design is from an antique botanical text). Symbolically, it's related to my first sexual experience with a woman. :icon_redf (Don't think too hard, it's nothing you would get!)

Also, I'm planning to very, very soon get a pair of quotation marks on the underside of my right wrist.

And I always said I would never have highly visible tattoos! (In all fairness, I had really long hair when I got my neck tattoo & never thought I'd go short.)