1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Once Upon A Time?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Ritor365, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Ritor365

Ok so I've looked back about 10 pages and I couldn't find a thread for this so...

Anyone else here watch OUAT? I absolutely LOVE the show, I like how they put a twist ok the fairy tales, and I'm especially excited about more Regina/Emma screen time. And as much as I like Elsa and Anna, I can't wait for the second half of this season with Maleficent, Cruella and Ursula :icon_bigg

2. ravenclaw1991

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I love OUAT! I was so hesitant on the Frozen arc, but I ended up really love it. Elsa and Anna were so cute. I'm excited for the second half of the season too. Its gonna be amazing! That midseason finale had me in a state of shock.

3. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It's an addiction for me. During the course of me watching the first season, I seriously could not shut up about it...
    My favorites are Belle and Snow, and I really liked Ruby, but apparently she disappeared so...

4. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Wow! I recently started watching and I can't even put into words how I feel about the show! It's so amazing not to mention addicting:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

---------- Post added 1st Jan 2015 at 06:49 PM ----------

spoilers!

5. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't think it's a spoiler... she just hasn't showed up for a few episodes.

6. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I absolutely love that show! And i must agree, as much as it was sorrowful to watch Elsa and Anna depart, im so excited to see the aproach of the queens of darkness.
    Just saying though, i am really pissed that they didnt add olaf in there somewhere.:tantrum:

7. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to love it. Season one was okay, season two was good, season three was great, and now...I quit.

Spoiler alert? The only reason I've made it this far is Regina. And Robin Hood. But I can't do it anymore. I can't continue to watch the writers screw with them. Also Rumple used to be my absolute favorite character and now I can't stand to look at him. He goes through all that trouble to find his only son only to lose him and now he's thrown all of that away because, what, he wants to take over the world? I don't buy it. Not to mention what they've done with his relationship with Belle.

I hear August is coming back and Sebastian Roche has been cast to the show so maybe I'll just put it on to see them.

8. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To clarify this a bit.... Ruby didn't disappear. She just hasn't been in the last few. I'm sure she is alive and well in storybrook at the moment

9. Ritor365

Does anyone else wonder where Olaf was during the 30 years Arendelle was frozen? Lol.

But I miss Ruby too, she was an awesome actress, although I THINK she might be coming back soon with this asinine theory I kinda threw together

SPOILER ALERT (Maybe??)

Ok so remember in 101 Dalmatians, the name of Cruella's "friend" was named Anita? Well, remember Ruby's mother? Her name was Anita too! My theory is that later in this season Cruella is going to be seeking some kinda of magical fur she orginially tried to get from Anita, but because she's dead now, she'll try to get it form Ruby's wolf form instead.

I'd actually love to see Ruby, Ariel and Aurora team up this season, though something that cool probably won't happen :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

END POSSIBLE SPOILERS