1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Man arrested for giving a horse a blow

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by stocking, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Thedistra

Of course, I just find it does a lot of harm to think that they feel and think just as humans do. I imagine if everyone thought they had zero emotion period there would be a lot more abuse as well. There's just more of a abundance of the former than the latter, so I tend to focus on that.

#101 Thedistra, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  2. justine16

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    What strain of weed was he on that made him think that was a good idea?

3. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What if it was a duck? It'd rhyme then. Seriously though, even though the horse is just an unintelligent animal that most likely didn't care or even remember, this kind of shit is a disgrace to humanity at large. It's just a certain level of perversion that shouldn't exist, because you'd think humanity has evolved past that level of perversion when humans became human. I have to say though that this is probably one of or even the most bizarre forms of paraphilia that exist. It's just so strange, because it is just so purposeless, messed up, and bizarre.

#103 Contact1111, Dec 31, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  4. I'm_Danni_x

This man is so messed up and what he did was abhorrent. Why would you even consider giving an animal a blow, let alone indulging in the act? The poor animal must have had a shock of its life.

5. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, seriously. It just seems too perverted and bizarre to even be possible :eek: You wouldn't think there would be people that would develop such strange, twisted urges :eek: It just doesn't even make any sense!