1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight or Gay

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by rowena14, Dec 28, 2014.

1. rowena14

This is asked quite a bit so I came up with a new phrase Transgendered Straight. IIt simply means I am not gay when I bed a man I am his woman despite the hardware difference. Now if choose to have sex with him and penetrate him with my tool then that makes me gay. It is simple concept, yet it still confuses people.

2. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    Well, pretty much everything about people confuses me, so I'm not gonna question it ^_^

3. Wildside

Wildside Guest

I applaud your creativity! :eusa_clap The best response to all this labeling is to invent our own labels. And then if that causes someone to explain what that means, then you're having a meaningful conversation. And isn't that the point after all?

4. I am Kakashi

There is already multiple terms for this, mainly topping/ bottoming or colloquially, pitching/ catching. Not that it is my place to say your terms for your sexual activities are any of my business, but I feel like since gay and straight also already have terms and are much different than what you describe, I feel like cis gay people would/could/ possibly should be offended by how you are using those words.

I feel like using the words that way is saying that all gay men who bottom/ catch/ receive are women, and thus undermining THEIR gender identity.

AND, as a DFAB/ person with a vagina, I personally find it misogynistic in nature, even if not on purpose. Assuming that only women receive and submit ruffles my feathers quite a bit.

So sadly, it is not that simple. If you are a male, and are with a male, that is a gay encounter, no matter how you slice it.