Gay Pride

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doglover44, Dec 23, 2014.

1. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

What do have that shows pride got nothing yet but when I do come out I want a rainbow braclet and sticker for my car

2. the haunted

I have three rainbow bracelets (I only wear one at a time) and a large pride flag.

3. C P

C P

Well, since I'm currently not out, I don't have anything, but I doubt I'd get anything to wear anyways honestly.

4. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a rainbow-thingy on my bag, two rainbow bracelets and one bracelet with an equality sign. I also have a rainbow iPhone 4 case, but I no longer use that phone. The case was something I used as an ally, prior to realizing I was queer.

5. SeerOfHeart

I have a pastel rainbow-ish circle scarf, that doesn't scream 'pride' but I like to think of it that way. I have a super-obnoxiously rainbow beanie I occasionally wear, and I might get suspenders and an iPhone case too.

I also might get a pride-related tattoo when I'm older, but that's a huge decision since tattoos are basically permanent, so I definitely have to think that one over more first.

#5 SeerOfHeart, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  6. AKTodd

Human Rights Campaign bumper sticker on my car.

7. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think I really have anything Pride-ish any more. Back in the day I did though. One of my favorite things to where was a tiny black T-shirt that had written across the chest: "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I'm sleeping with your boyfriend." Aww... good times, good times...

8. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I own two rainbow bracelets.

9. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

Nothing really, until I transition I'm supposedly straight.

10. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

Is it wrong to show pride ?

11. forestguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I bought some rainbow suspenders specifically to wear at a pride event, but never went. Don't know if I'd wear them in public outside of that scenario lol.

12. AngelWings17

AngelWings17 Guest

I just came out a few days ago, so I don't have anything. I'm thinking of getting a bi pride necklace, since I love necklaces and earrings over other jewelry. I'm also going to get a bi pride tattoo some time in the near future. I want the bi pride colors, along with some song lyrics. Not sure what song though, yet.

13. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    I make rainbow jewelry.

Also funny thing I discovered this summer; sometimes when you wear rainbows, the rainbows come to you: :newcolor:

Attached Files:

14. ChameleonSoul

This speaks to me on a spiritual level!

I really don't have anything right now, but I plan on getting a lot of pride stuff when I get to college next year.

15. CyanChachki

Rainbow bow ties, shirts, pins, bracelets, flags, fingerless sleeve cloves, headbands and a bunch of crafty stuff that I've made over the years.

16. PurpleGrey

I don't have nearly as much pride stuff as I'd like to. What I have is: a rainbow bracelet from church, a rainbow cross necklace from church, a rainbow bear from church, a rainbow flag on a stick, a double Venus symbol necklace, a rainbow wallet, and my overall dykey presence.

I'll likely slap some equality stickers on things when I have those things. Craptop and car and whatnot.

17. essie

I've made a few bracelets but I've never worn them and I also have a (hidden) rainbow pin I bought years and years ago in the UK when I didn't know I was gay and I didn't know what the LGBT symbol was. When a girl in my class asked about it I chickened out and told her that the one on the pin is the peace flag. I'm so brave.

18. ZestyLion

I would love some sort of pride accessory! However, I don't have one now. It's not that it's because I'm not that out, it's just that I'm very cheap

19. MouseKeeper

My brother painted the gay pride flag on a canvas. I display it to show my support for the gay community, and as pride for my Biromantic/Bisensuality. As for my actual SEXUAL orientation, because I identify within the Asexual Community, I have a black ring on my right middle finger, and I have purple, black, gray and white clothing, and my Google Chrome browser has the Purple Crystal theme. It's so pretty!

20. JustKat

I have a bracelet that I wear daily. I have a pride flag in my room. I also wear a lesbian themed ring on a sterling silver chain around my neck