1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News John Jolie-Pitt wears suit to premiere, rocks it

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Sam I Am, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Sam I Am

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
    http://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/2014/12/20/brad-pitt-and-angelina-jolie-support-their-kid-wearing-suits

"The oldest biological child of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, named Shiloh and assigned female at birth, has for years been stepping out at red-carpet events and family outings with the multicultural family in sharp suits, boyish attire, and ever-shorter haircuts."

[...]

"'To explore what it means to be both genders is also totally normal,' Blair told the Telegraph. 'But the problem is we have suppressed it for so many generations, that people are still uncomfortable with it. You can’t become what you are until you know what you’re not.'"

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awesome. The more spotlight people get with defying assigned gender roles and expectations the better.

3. all paths

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, a child of Angelina & Brad getting this much visibility with this is HUGE.

I applaud them for "Doing it Right." :slight_smile:

It's going to be a great example for loads parents - hopefully several generations of parents.

And you look handsome, John Jolie-Pitt. :thumbsup:

4. PositivelyMe

Out Status:
    Some people
    I am so proud of John for knowing what he wants and Angelina and Brad for supporting him. The comments on some of the articles sicken me-this child knows who he is, and his parents are doing right by him

5. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
  6. Toast8971

Let's give these parents a round of applause :grin:

7. Burnedcloset

This Is awesome! I'm proud of him

When I brang this up to my friend. He said a girl wearing boy clothes is ok but, a boy wearing girl clothes is just gay. -_-

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It's nice to see that her parents are accepting of his gender.
    What I don't get is why so much uproar for a girl wearing a suit.

9. archerrose

Out Status:
    A few people
    These parents are wonderful and accepting! I wish my parents were like this with me as a kid. My mom would make me wear dresses and pink and wanted me to play with baby dolls and Barbie. I wanted no part of this and played with toy guns and Star Wars and Hot Wheels cars and plastic dinosaurs. My mom would send me outside in a dress and was horrified when I came home covered with mud and ripped tights.

10. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^This.

11. ANewDawn

While I generally have my doubts about Brangelina being effective parents to all those kids, this was really encouraging. That's the complete correct reaction - it's not a big deal. Maybe johns a girl maybe a boy but either way is cool with them. And being such a famous family, their acceptance can set a huge example for the rest of the world.

12. feveray

feveray Guest

This is so amazing. Big applause to Brangelina for showing so many people that it's not a big deal and being so supportive to little John. Maybe John will grow up a girl, maybe a boy, either way it doesn't matter and I think it's amazing that the world can see how John grows up in a supportive and encouraging environment and that way grows up being whoever he wants to be. But I really hope that the family and John isn't affected by negative thinkers and horrible comments and opinions, and instead continues to do whatever it is that they're doing because it's truly amazing :slight_smile: