1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you act when around your first same sex crush?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CandyKing, Dec 22, 2014.

1. shinji

shinji Guest

Can't say that I've crushed on a guy before, only recently did I start doing this and all those turned badly due to me being way too clingy, emotional, honest, irrational.

On a side note, when I was young, there was this girl in school who crushed on me. She basically made my life a living hell, stole stuff from me, broke school supplies, etc...

2. Candace

I was super duper nice and just wanted to spend so much time with him! I would ask him to go to lunch with me, talk to me on Facebook, texting him, etc.

He was so freaking hot though :Q___

3. Meadowlark17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    really really weird

4. Pie

Pie Guest

I tried to be his best friend, wishing that he would love me back, but it didn't work out too well. I came out to him in August, and we are kind of distant now, and I feel very awkward when I'm close to him. We used to joke a lot, but now he hardly speaks to me, and everytime I talk to him or make a joke, he is cold and doesn't laugh.

He seems to have forgotten that I'm gay, which makes it even worse...

5. Hiems

My crush and I were actually teaching assistants for general chemistry. We met at a meeting held for chemistry TAs.

When I first saw him and shoke hands, there were butterflies in my stomach. I never felt that attracted to a guy before. He was a Jewish guy with a buzz cut, medium sized beard, hairy arms and legs, and quite muscular. Damn >.<

I ended up doing a lot of favors for him. For instance, I would make the attendance sheets for every session and do attendance. Since he was in the same major as me but one year younger, I let him borrow my textbooks, free of charge haha.

It's funny how you're willing to do anything for someone you're attracted to...

6. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Very very weird...

7. tulman

Interesting thread. My experience was different than most of you. There were two guys I remember well. The first was a kid a year older than me who lived on the same street. We hung out together as grade school kids and as we got older and became interested in sex we would talk about it all the time. It wasn't long before we were actively doing "adolescent experimentation". We got to be regulars with each other until he joined the Navy. After his discharge he lived in CA. We didn't see each other for years but kept in contact. Christmas cards, that sort of thing. Now both of us own some property in the same town in a different state. Neither one of us ever forgot the "old days". If we happen to be there at the same time we still "get together". Yes, guys in their 70s can still very much enjoy each other's company. I just wish he was as much of a "cuddler" as I am.
    The other guy I wanted badly was Bill,a guy that worked weekends at the same gas station I did when I was in high school. He was an ex-marine who lived with an aunt and was rumored to be gay. Not easy circa 1960-61. I was hanging out with him on a warm sunny Sunday and we he was telling me about the boarding school he attended about an hour away. After he closed the station we took the Jeep and went for a ride. Bill knew of some uninhabited terrain close to the school so we did some "off roading". There was pond and we wanted to go for a swim. At first we had our underwear on but soon we were skinny dipping. At one point we were standing in water up to about our knees staring at each other. I remember getting hard but don't remember if he did. I wanted Bill bad at the time but was afraid to make a move. This went on for a few minutes. Then Bill got out of the water and got dressed. I did the same. An opportunity with Bill never came again. It wasn't until years later that I realized that Bill never let it go further probably because he was in his mid/late 20s and I was only about 15 or 16. An obviously smart move on his part.
    I don't know if those qualify as first crushes but I remember them fondly.

8. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

I think, to date, the time I "spent" with my first same-sex crush stands as the most embarrassing experience(s) of my life. Goddammit, I'm blushing just by thinking about it, that's how embarrassing it was.

The first time I had the opportunity to talk to him my knees were literally shaking (embarrassment levels: 9,000), it took me 10 minutes to find my voice (embarrassment levels: over 9,000), and after I couldn't hold his gaze for more than 3 secs. (longest 3 secs. of my life) I turned my head down never to look up again until it was all over (embarrassment levels: ). It was an interview that me and a friend of mine were doing for the school paper, so keeping my eyes obsessively on my notepad didn't stand out as much. Still, my friend also had a crush on him and she handled the situation like a champ, which in turn successfully distracted him from my embarrassment (I was also wearing baggy pants, so my knee-trembling wasn't visibly apparent). Although with time I got better at being around him without shitting my pants, this pretty much sums my whole story with him lol.

Never had I hated being a teen more than I did during that year (and boy did I matured in a lot of ways as a result). I knew it was the hormones. I knew it was just an infatuation. I knew it would run it's course. But I couldn't do anything about it and it was killing me.

In my defense tho: Those were the times when I still had severe social anxiety (as if regular crushes weren't awkward enough, that took it up a few notches), I was 14-15 and he was 17-18 (to make it all the more intimidating), even today I can confidently say that he was waaaaaay hotter than he had any business being — and I'm gonna pause a moment to explain to you just how hot he was...

I know everyone says the same about their crushes (duh), but it wasn't just me. Now I don't know if the american high-school expierence is like the movies depict it, with this constant power struggle revolving around "popularity" and tables in the cafeteria somehow having a grander meaning in the social scheme of things, but here where I live none of that has ever mattered in any way. "Popularity" was just never a thing in my school. That is, until he came around. Omg, so many girls of all ages went fucking ballistic for him, it was insane. All the guys wanted to be around him, all the girls wanted to throw themselves at him (and some did, quite literally, it would have been hilarious hadn't it been so pathetic); they would lump very much like a mob of groupies to scream at him "I LOVE YOU ******!!" from the sidelines when we were practicing for a sport event (contained only by a chain-link fence too tall for them to climb; yes, they tried); past a certain point his group of guy friends started to act like a swat team, making sure they never got too close to him or tried something weird. Again, it was insane. It really wasn't just my subjective perception, he really was/is that hot.

...— AND, on top of all that, his best friend (who rarely ever left his side) knew. I don't know how he figured it out (given how low-key I was compared to the rest of his groupies), but one day he just looked at me straight in the eye from the other side of the field in this weird, predatory way and I knew he knew. That threw a whole 'nother can of worms into the situation, but this has already gone long enough so I will leave it there.

9. Adam1969

I was paralyzed with fear knowing that if I acted upon my desire I'd lose every friend I had and likely get beat up... it was the early 80s after all. I felt that way around dozens of guys when I was young. Now days I act giddy and over analyze his and my every move and comment! These nervous, exhilarating interactions feel like the first time every time. Its nice to finally experience that nervous energy in a more positive way than I did as a kid!

10. Sepulse

Sepulse Guest

I don't really remember my first crush. I do remember finding blondes attractive. Apparently I used to pull their hair. Everyone thought that was because I was jealous. Nope, I was just having a crush. I also remember chasing my crush around the playground. She ended up hating me.

11. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awkward. I would stare at her and, I swear I was feeling my brain shutting down. It is like, when I was near her, I became the dumbest person on earth.

12. JayR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first same-sex crush was also my best friend so I acted rather friendly towards him. But you know i was stupid back then and i hurt him on purpose bc i believed in the notion the "if we started fighting, you will get over him" i was wrong and things got worse. But i got over him eventually(it took years) and we're in good terms now.we're not as close as before bc a wall was built but yeah, we're still friends.

13. Bella Vampire

I never really see her, we met over the summer at camp and we instantly became friends. It was only until recently that I started to like her. Essentially, we only talk over text and facetime, so it is easier to act normal. We are planning to see each other soon though. let the awkward begin....

14. adimanav

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I had like one realllly serious crush and boy was I weird... like really weird... he was fuckin cute....couldn't help...lol... but I was never like swooning all over and shit...it was like ummmm...weird...like everybody's hanging out and I come in and say hi to all but him..lol.. and whenever his name came up in a convo I'd be like he's a fuckin prick....I just couldn't let others know I was crushing all over the guy..he was so prettttty :'(

15. I'm_Danni_x

I had a crush on a girl when I was in grade 2 (year 3). Got to know her really well, always hung out with each other at school with nobody else and then she moved. As I was young, I didn't really understand what I was feeling and never really knew about dating.

#35 I'm_Danni_x, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  16. iiimee

I am currently dating my first same-sex crush! They're really sweet, and act kinda shy, but once you get to know them they're super friendly! We're going roller-skating today or tommarow, I think! They have dark brown hair, green-blue eyes, and pale skin... And while I don't care about apearance that much it's a huge plus! :wink: Still, we both kinda act pretty shy around each other... I'd say personality-wise I am more domniant in the relationship. :slight_smile:

17. jAYMEGURL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    How did I act around my first male crush ? I first met Jon when I moved into my apartment, so I was pretty sweaty from carrying in boxes, but I was wearing really tight speedos and a midriff t-shirt, and I kept complimenting Jon on how adorable I thought he was, and I really thought his ass looked cute in his jeans.

A few weeks later, I was surfing the net, ( Jon was caring for me while Mom was out of town ) and looking over my shoulder while I ordered online two micro-bikinis because I,
    and Jon had wondered how hot I'd look in a bikini.

Even then I knew I was a transgendered woman, and Jon knew this too, but we really didn't care. A few weeks later, the suits arrived, and I couldn't wait to try one on.
    I really looked like a hot woman, and this was the begging of my secret seduction of Jon.

The suit fit like a second skin, and the thong back felt great, all that fresh air caressing
    my bare butt, but best of all, the top just barely covered my erect nipples.

When Jon saw me in my slut suit, his little cock just barely tore his zipper apart.
    " Get your sexy ass inside, and I'm going to give you the nicest gift ". A little while later, Jon showed up at my front door, stark naked, and grabbed a hold of me,
    and then we made love, for the first of five really hot sessions.

Jaymegurl

18. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I think I became a doormat... I really loved my first crush and I think I did everything he asked of me for about a year and a half... I thought my kindness would be rewarded, but when he said no to me when I asked him out, my heart completely shattered and I fell into thoughts of self-harm and self-hate because I felt like shit.

But yeah... kind and motherly if there's a way to describe it. c:

19. MouseKeeper

I was typically quiet around him, like REALLY quiet. But sometimes while watching some funny things on YouTube, I would laugh real loud in an attempt to get him to see what I was laughing at, and once we were listening to Run Away by the Sunstroke Project and Olia Tira
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-VMHOlCyW8
    and as soon as we got to the Epic Sax Guy, I got up and started trying to do the dance. I embarrassed myself and weirded him out. :icon_sad:

20. Mickz

I adopted her favorite fandoms XD so now we have something to talk about