1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's The Cruelest Thing You've Ever Done?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ZenMusic, Dec 21, 2014.

1. DianaLives

Bullied a kid in my class (along with 2 other 13 year olds) by calling him gay for 3 months straight, look at how that one turned out.

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

This is a trap thread, is what I thought upon reading the title.

Anyway, I'll say this:

I've hurt people, because I could.
    I've decimated spirits, because I could.
    I've broken up couples, because I could.
    I've stolen from, lied to, and manipulated others, because I could.
    I've bullied people just to see how much they could take, because I could.
    I've purposely set up individuals, so they'd take the blame and be reprimanded/hurt for it, because I could.
    I've been such a problem for teachers, growing up, that some have been known to cry in front of their classes, because I could.

About the only things I haven't done is murder or rape somebody, but that still doesn't excuse the majority of what I did.

[​IMG]

I was quite cruel.
    There's a reason I don't often go into detail about that, unlike other aspects of my life.
    Several things were borderline malicious, if not flat out sadistic, and I would surely offend somebody with my past heinousness. However, a few individuals here, who have been curious as to some of those things, do know the severity of those past misdeeds.

But those intentionally-doing days are over, even if the temptation pops up here and there.
    I'm in a better place, for the most part, and doing a lot better.​

3. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*):kiss:

4. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Off the top of my head the worst things I can thing are I threw a shoe at my brother, and threw a rock at another guy. I guess I loved throwing things as a kid....

5. Sapphire

Sapphire Guest

Staying with a girl for 18 months because at the time I was convinced that I could make myself love her... probably why the universe hasn't sent love my way yet lol

6. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    in a heated argument with my dad `who has never excepted me as being gay` and I told him I had shagged guys older than him he was 48 at the time it wasn't a lie but I know I shouldn't have told him like that it just made things worse . I later said sorry.

7. Yosia

I have two things I have done which make me feel awful.

The first one, I was sworn enemies with this one guy who was super popular, and he started to pick fights with me. I knew I was going to win, so I decided to humiliate him in-front of everyone by saying "how about we fight properly, tomorrow." Of course I knew he was going to bring his friends, and the next day came and he seemed all pumped up while I was relaxed, which made him look a bit crazy and as he rushed me I simply side-stepped and kicked him in the knee. He couldn't walk properly for a week and I had humiliated him in-front of his gang of friends. The cruel thing about this was the fact that I made him suffer because people took the piss out of him for the rest of our time at school.

The second one is truly awful, and it makes me wonder how I could ever say something like this: I was arguing with my dad over the phone and it got into quite a serious argument as I was saying that I didn't want to see him anymore, and he responded with a guilt-tripping "my life wouldn't be worth living without you and [my brother]" and with tears in my eyes I replied "die then." I felt really really horrible after and in the morning I phoned him to say that I didn't mean it and he accepted my apology and he apologised too. We are somewhat okay now, although I think he knows that next time we fall out, will probably be the last.

8. shinji

shinji Guest

Okay let's try again...

I've changed the router password of my technologically challenged neighbors, on more occasions that I care to admit. Only because I find it mildly entertaining to screw with them.

Also, I tend to steal my puppy's ball, whenever I feel like playing with it and he gets mad and then attacks me but then I sort of don't give it back and he goes berserk. I find that rather funny.

9. kem

kem

I kicked the little brother of a kid who bullied me. In the shoulder. After that I felt so bad physically that I vowed never to hurt anyone or anything again. Oddly, he had trouble with his arm for a while, I hit a nerve or something probably.

I'm a bit too kind now; I've got too many "close" friends who I care very little about.

10. Candace

When I was in third grade, I through a sheet of ice at someone's face and gave them a black eye. Probably wasn't the smartest thing, but it sent me to the principal's office and having a talk with him and my mom....

11. Rosalynn

There was this kid when I was younger who was, quite honestly, a spoilt little brat. The entire class bullied him though, and he probably didn't deserve it. One day these two kids were pushing him around and I went up and kicked him and he fell over. Not my best moment.

12. Joelouis

I'm still ashamed of the many things I did when I was younger.

I punched a friend in the jaw merely because an older boy "told me to", and I wanted to fit in with the big kids.

Fighting with my then best friend over the fact that I had a girlfriend even though my friend and I both knew we loved eachother more, and seeing the hurt in his eyes. We were younger then (obviously) and I suppose we both were just trying to convince ourselves we were straight.

Seeing another family having fun in their garden and throwing a stone at one of them at hitting him just above his eye. I ran off and they never knew it was me.

God, I was a little bas***d when I was a kid, but you'd never know it if you met me now.

#32 Joelouis, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  13. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cyberbullied someone when I was... eleven years old, maybe? I said some really hurtful things, and I can't even remember why, but I think it was partly because some girl I was talking to pressured me into it.

I can't really think of anything else; I guess overall I've always been pretty nice.

14. Ned B

Not exactly cruel, but I wish I had acted differently:

About 7 or 8 years ago I lost the dog of one of my sister's classmates. That summer I was working as a gas meter reader and was required to walk into many a back yard to read the meters. I had walked behind this house many times and had never encountered a dog. One month I found that the owners had added a fence. When I walked up to the fence a young, but very large breed of dog ran up to great me. I wish I hadn't even opened the gate, because when I did to get to the back yard, this dog shoved it's way through and ran out into the driveway and stopped.

I ran over and grabbed his collar, but try as I could, I could not get this dog back in the fence. He was too heavy to lift, his collar was over sized so if I pulled too hard he would have gotten out of it, he didn't seem to respond to any commands. He continued to tug me down the street, and for at least half an hour I was there stuck in the middle of a country road with a dog. At some point I let go and he ran behind a neighbors house, at which point I lost him.

I told another neighbor about it then returned to my job, but I probably should have done something more. I didn't leave the owner a note because I was afraid to get my company involved. The next month the dog was not at the house. I don't know what came of it.

15. all paths

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This post hurts my stomach, breaks my heart, makes me wonder, amazes me, answers many underlying questions/vibes about you, and earns my respect all at once.

I'm impressed and very glad that you chose to post this, Kaiser.

And I think it was brave.

(Was it?/Do you?)

:slight_smile:

16. Formality

When I was in 2-3 grade I took part in bullying a poor girl in my class. She was very sensitive and used to cry very easily, so she became the primary target for bullies. I feel very guilty for this and I wish I could go back and tell her I was sorry. Fortunately she had a friend who would stand up for her when others tried to bully her.

17. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I always threaten my friends, they know it is all a joke though because they are all taller then me and I am the cute little innocent girl. But one of my friends and I have this running joke how I am trying to "kill him".
    But about a week ago this girl just went up behind me and picked me up without asking me. It really hurt my ribs and I have super low self esteem. So I full on started screaming as loud as I could and then she tried to run off and I went after her and yelled "If you do that again I will f-ing rip your throat out!"

I also got bullied a bit in primary school from people in younger grades then me, one day I gave one so much guilt. I just started yelling at them just before I got off the bus how my Mum and sister were in hospital and my sister only had a 80% survival rate and that I didn't need their shit. (which was true). And that was the first and last time I went off at a bully.
    Normal sibling stuff from my brother and I but he has hurt me a lot more then me hurt him.

18. gayer axolotl

Staying in a relationship that is the ss sinking failure to misery because i am a broken human being with countless issues when the nice thing would be to let them go before it gets more and more difficult for them

---------- Post added 23rd Dec 2014 at 12:28 AM ----------

And me

19. Box

Box

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    A few years ago I lead someone on for months, maybe a year, before I "broke up". During all that time I was seeing other people behind her back.

20. Mischief

Mischief Guest

Having been bullied by this particular girl and all of her friends - I eventually elbowed her in the face. Cruellest thing I've ever done, with no regrets of course.