1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being led on by the same sex?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by sexwax, Dec 21, 2014.

1. sexwax

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ok so im into girls and everything, and most of my friends know this, i now live in a new state and its hard to meet people that are gay, really hard, its even hard to meet people if you're straight, so i have been hanging out with this one girl a lot because she has lots of friends and ive been meeting people through her, well her and i hooked up two nights straight a few months ago, but she says she was just experimenting, now she is anti-gay and makes fun of me for being gay in front of people, so i started hanging out with her friends in which she became narcissitic about and basically became controlling of who im hanging out with, i started crushing on her one friend, i would drive her friend to these hikes we were doing as a group and then she mentioned that she a food blog, and so i brought up going to this one place for food and she was all about it it was then that the friend i hooked up with butted in and said it was on the list of places to go so i invited her too and it became a group thing, well idk what happened but the girl i hooked up with turned the food night out into a mess, she insisted that we sit at a bar and it be seated boy, girl, boy, girl, etc. so idk if this was the girl i was interested in trying to give me a hint to back off because shes not into girls or its the other person starting drama, bottom line is i dont know the girl im interested ins sexuality, but when i ask her to do stuff alone she says "maybe" she might be too busy, mind you the girl i hooked up with is more popular and social and has lots of friends, im also goodlooking and i think i have a great personality not to be cocky but ive been told that but i have all these issues with women, they are both now acting all buddy buddy and ignoring me and doing things without inviting me so its just weird, let me know if i need to explain better, i just feel used for rides for this hiking group and also unsure of how to handle the situation since they are both acting weird towards me

2. OOC73

Yeah. Might want to change your social group again. This doesn't sound like a heap of fun.

I don't think Crushgirl is leading you on, but she might be influenced by the behaviour of "hook-up" and especially if they are hanging out together and "Hook-up" is mocking you all the time. Either "Crush" is being polite but indifferent or "Hook-Up" is causing her to back away but either way you deserve better and should try and look to expand out your friendship circle away from this hot mess.

Good luck! X

3. sexwax

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    that pretty much sounds dead on, the only thing that confuses me is that she says "maybe" when i ask her to do things, she also told me she doesnt cave into peoples bullshit or drama and doesnt want any part of any drama, and i said to her well then you're hanging out with the right person meaning the "hook-up" and i didnt get a response but i think you're right ive been talking to other people and i do need to get a new friendship circle away from all this, and thank you for saying i deserve better! makes me feel good! ive just been trashed on by girls so much, they come on hot and heavy and interested then disappear as soon as i show interest back, ive also been used to make exes jealous so my self esteem is low, the crush also knows how the behaviour of the hook up can get and knows how she acts but yet still hangs out with her all the time so its just a messed up situation i kinda feel i cant get away from it though because this hook up girl knows everyone in town and the people put up with her shit because she is always partying or doing something sorry for babbling im just extremely upset years of dealing with women treating me like this has not been fun and they are even older than i am in there late 30's