1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The worst accident you've ever had...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GArchi1992, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Stepped on broken glass while barefoot at the local swimming hole and had cuts to the bone on 3 toes. Needed stitches.

That or broke my hand on the first night of a 7 day cruise.

2. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fell off my bike once, bled from a number of places--looked like I had stigmata. Since I sort of landed on top of the bike, the gear put five gashes in my leg. Took over a year for that scar to disappear.

I was also once hit by a car while on my bike, but since the car had been going slowly, I was able to prevent myself from falling, but totally ruined the bike and scared the living crap out of me.

3. kyfry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fortunately Ive never broken any bones in my body. I had a go cart run over my ankle when I was 10. I had to hobble back to my house from the subdivision next door which including our backyard, field, and woods totals up to about 5 acres, which is pretty far when you think that your ankle is broken. It was only severely bruised.

about 5 years ago I slipped and fell in the garage that resulted in a very sore hip.

4. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i think i might be accident prone....
    i was playing with curtains when i was little and busted my head open

got into 3 bus accidents in my entire elementary school life

busted both my knees when i was playing basketball, which im not too fond of anymore

fell down a flight of stairs at a fast food restaurant

there's probably more that i might not remember, but those are the ones i can think of

5. Sepulse

Sepulse Guest

I overdosed on Tylenol when I was a kid. I think that caused permanent brain damage.

6. Candace

I was in Hawaii and we stayed at this Best Western hotel on Maui. This was the first night we stayed there. Excited as a 13 year old could possibly be, I woke my dad up to come see the whales (this was February and they migrate south in the winter) from our hotel balcony in order to see them splashing in the ocean.

Well....I was running extremely fast and like an idiot and I forgot that there was a coffee table and I hit my foot extremely hard into it!!! DAYUM that hurt. My two right toes on my right foot were purple and twisted looking. Since we were on vacation, my dad just had me bandage it up with some gauze. Turns out that I had two broken toes for a few days and didn't know about it until I got back :S. Be careful and wear shoes while running...that's my advice.

#46 Candace, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  7. Joelouis

Yes, that does hurt. And there's nothing you can do to get rid of the pain.
    You just have to bear it.

I house shared a few years ago and one evening I was watching Manchester United play in the Champions League on TV up in my bedroom. The score was 0-0 so I went to do some cheese on toast downstairs. I was halfway through cooking it when I heard "ROOOOONEY!"
    "Yes!" I shouted, and went to run up to my room to see a re-run of the goal. I'd not got halfway up the stairs when I kicked the edge of the stair full-on.
    God that hurt! Nothing mattered anymore. To hell with Rooney. Sod the score - don't care if they lose 10-1.
    I swore too.

And sod the cheese on toast!

8. ChameleonSoul

I'm not sure if you want to call this an accident, but I got hit across the head with a glass bottle before. I ended up needing to get stitches, but it's completely healed other than a dent in my skull.

9. SomeLeviathan

rolled my car into a ditch once.

10. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    was upside down on a couch chair and hit my head on the floor, i think it was a doctors room or waiting room or something

11. MissBookworm

MissBookworm Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Just two days ago, I walked straight into a wall and stubbed my toe. Well, I was hobbling around for a solid hour before I looked down and realized that my 4th toe (next to the pinky toe) was slanted at almost 90°. Yeah, it turned out to be displaced (can't dislocate a toe) and broken, or an angulated fracture, if you want the technical term.

12. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ouch.. I had a similar experience recently. I went outside barefoot for a few seconds to put some rubbish out, and I came running inside because it was cold, and I banged my second toe on my right foot against the stone steps. Hurt like a bitch. My toenail turned black, and only recently has it started going back to normal.

Moral of the story.. Don't go outside barefoot.

I also trapped my finger in a car door, and the fingernail came off.

#52 imnotreallysure, Dec 21, 2014
  13. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well I have two but this one was the worst of the worst .
    Well I went down stairs and I was banging on my cousin's door . I didn't know no one was at home and they usually kept this iron metal to hold the door . Also what I didn't know was it was sharp it fell on my leg and sliced my skin open . I remember seeing my bone and other organs the slice was very deep , I was in a shock but held my skin close to my leg and walked slowly I tried putting water (I thought the water might put my leg back together ) on my leg but my skin kinda hanged down like a banana peel Blood also came out .
    I was freaking out but I ended up taking a nap in the bed to try to calm myself down , I slept for maybe an hour and when i woke up my skin was back to normal , there as no sign of the slice or any cuts . I kept touching my skin to see if it would fall like a banana peel but it didn't .
    To this day I always think it was a miracle, and yes I know it happened because I remember the pain I felt and how scared I was . I never told anyone about it because I don't think any one would believe me and I probably wouldn't be here but It scared the shit out of me at the time being 7 years old and having you're skin tore open .
    There is another that is even worse but I'm not sure if to share it

#53 stocking, Dec 21, 2014
  14. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I was hiking and running too fast down the mountain…I was so scared and I litterely was like, omg I was literally off the cliff…a guy reached out and caught me
    I have never loved anyone more in my entire life…and he was really cute and wearing white jeans??? On the mountains! Who does that! Ruins a beautifulll pair of jeans! :eek::eek::eek:

15. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok, I shared the worst being the chalker incident. I have also hit my nose on my wooden weather vane while walking in the dark inside my house, hit my pinkie and other toe against an old 70's style chair leg, and also jammed my finger after a quick basketball pass.

16. DawnM

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Probably two months ago when I had a picture frame (it was plastic, even!) fall on my face in the middle of the night. It nearly took out my left eye, but I'm lucky enough to just be left with a badass scar above my eyebrow. I was bleeding everywhere, and a little out of it both from blood loss and the shock of waking up like that.

17. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I was climbing on this cliff when I fell off a rock, and then the rock fell on me

>_>

18. heyguyswhatsup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My worst accident is as severe as a stubbed pinky toenail.

19. lostboy94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Summary get rid of toes

#59 lostboy94, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  20. Colours

I got hit by a car once while crossing the road. It nearly killed me, but I recovered completely. Just a few scars left.