1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask A Fetish

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by The Virgo, Dec 19, 2014.

1. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Have you ever had questions about a fetish? Or someone with that fetish? Well this is the thread to do it just ask what you liked to know and hopefully someone with that fetish or fantasy can answer you.

My question goes to furry lovers. What makes/is so attractive about furries?

2. NotSureWhatIam

This thread would be better in anon lol

3. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    right... :bang:

4. MyBloodIsBlack

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Furries are those alf dog half human right? If so, i LOVE them! Even as a major bottom, i still find them just do cute an fuckable, lol.
    I personally don't have any fettishes, but i really love doing kinky things for guys with fettishes

5. Gregarity

tbh im not even sure furries know why they like furries

6. Jellal

Okay, I have a question for furry lovers.

If furry stuff creeps me out 85% of the time and turns me on the other 15% of the time, am I a furry? Or are there different ranks of furries, and I just belong to the F-class of furries?

7. 404dotexe

Well some furry art can tend to be a little creepy anyway (fetish etc). I Think you are just a tiny bit of a furry, but not enough to label yourself as one

---------- Post added 11th Apr 2015 at 09:20 AM ----------

So true! I think most of us just enjoy the art (yes some is explicit), a few roleplay or read erotic stories and a few draw and other stuff.
    To be honest I guess I just find the pictures cute, if not a little arousing, and roleplay can just be fun even if it doesn't arouse.

8. Gregarity

more like 15% in thE PIT

ONE OF US ONE OF US

9. 404dotexe

hahaha, sorry just no

10. the lone wolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's not really a set definition of a "furry" and people tend to disagree on when someone should be considered such.
    I think you shouldn't let someone tell you if you are or not and just decide for yourself, with your own definition, no one knows you better than you.

Also, pretty sure that furries don't really know why they like furry stuff *cough*

11. Jellal

I think I must be a "fringe furry." Yes, I just made that term up right now. It means that I am on the fringe of the furry fandom. Some animal-esque traits are hot imo. Rarely do I really like the full body anthropomorphic animal deal, though. Most of the time I avoid that sort of thing ... most of the time.

Geez, that is a good question though, what it is about furry stuff that makes people think it's attractive? I guess coming at it from an analytical angle, I'll give my two cents. There's some stuff ingrained deep in a lot of peoples' subconscious, like, primal drives. Stuff like fight or flight feelings, strong sexual desire that flies in the face of reason, etc. Maybe because animals and/or animal traits are seen as more primal/natural, there's a kind of association being made there deep in the minds of "furries" that activates some kind of sexual urge? Knowing nothing of real psychology, this a total shot in the dark from me.

12. Zippi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I wouldn't call myself a furry, but I can appreciate some interesting furry art (graphic or not). For me, I think the attraction began very early in childhood. I love(d) playing games like Sly Cooper or Ty the Tasmanian Devil, and I developed little kid crushes on the protagonist anthromorphic characters. Being so young, I never even thought "Oh, wait, those are basically animals. That's weird of me." And so as I got older, the idea of furries never seemed taboo to me. Honestly, furries seem to have more character than other similar art genres, IMO. I suppose it was only natural that my childhood appreciation and infatuation would flourish into a slight kink... x)

#12 Zippi, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  13. DaveG123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Umm, well, I got a weird one for you.. Pee desperation/Omorashi. It's slightly embarrassing for me to talk about, but I was curious if anyone else(outside the 'special' websites dedicated to it) knows about it..

14. Jellal

I understand it's a subset of a urination fetish. Pee stuff, I can get behind. Though to me personally I don't see what's so hot about holding it in.

15. Rapha Lover

Well I love BBWs girls and I don't have shame to say!

16. zuice

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Anyone gay turned on by being massaged by a straight man? I wonder if straight menprefer to be massaged by gay man.

17. Schloss

Out Status:
    Some people
    In the previous establishment I was working (a hotel), straight men would usually not want to be massaged by other men. It was actually made a rule of thumb for our Spa Abteilung. At one time I made the jovial mistake and booked a man to massage a straight guy, and he flipped the hell out. And this was in a very progressive European city.

I personally would not want to be massaged by straight men. I love the touch and feel and energy of a gay man. Feels a lot more authentic. But if a straight man were to massage me, I would still get turned on because after all he is a man - gay or straight. :slight_smile:

18. pinkpanther

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a slight clothes fetish:slight_smile:, but I'm a pure vanilla case when compared to others. I still need the other human to do anything sexual, the clothes games are just a huge turn on.

So, I guess they get turned on by the same thing I get turned on? Except in their case the feelings are much stronger...

19. wolf of fire

I haven't had sex so can't say for sure but I think I might be into like BDSM and stuff (sorry if too inappropriate) but I love the idea of being spanked and tied up.

20. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a fetish fetish. Like, if my girlfriend had a kinky/strange fetish, I would love it 90% of the time.