We were dating while he was in the closet

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by acoop2290, Dec 16, 2014.

1. acoop2290

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We had plans tonight. I went through tons of emotions. First I was so happy to see him, even if it was as a friend. Then, I saw all the other couples at the lights before christmas. I got a little upset. We left after awhile and went to his car. There we resolved a lot of issues and are giving everything another shot. It was so cute. When I got home I got a text saying "thanks for not giving up on me, I had a good time tonight." This boy makes me want to (!)

2. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I just want to say that you seem like an awesome person and it's great how patient and understanding you're being with this boy. I sincerely hope everything works out for the two of you. :slight_smile:

3. Wildside

Wildside Guest

Definitely dance!!! (!)

4. Glalie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That's great! I'm happy for you! I hope everything goes smoothly for the two of you. In his position, having a friend like you is one of the best supports that he could have. I'm glad that he's comfortable enough to try again with you!

5. IWICCO

We had plans tonight. I went through tons of emotions. First I was so happy to see him, even if it was as a friend. Then, I saw all the other couples at the lights before christmas. I got a little upset. We left after awhile and went to his car. There we resolved a lot of issues and are giving everything another shot. It was so cute. When I got home I got a text saying "thanks for not giving up on me, I had a good time tonight." This boy makes me want to (!)[/QUOTE]

I am so happy for the two of you. I really hope things work out. It sounds like there is something genuine between the two of you. I know you want to jump his bones, but just remember to take it slow and easy. :icon_bigg

The best of luck to the two of you and keep us abreast of how things are going. Yours is one of the most special stories I have read on EC so far.

6. acoop2290

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank you guys, I really appreciate everything! Of course I will keep you updated. He graduates form college today. I wanted to go, but, they ran out of tickets before we were even dating. After this he goes home for the holidays, back to his hometown. So, I won't see him for awhile. Which is okay. Plus, he is going to Disney world with his family. So, I won't be seeing him till well after the new year. As far as jumping his bones, yeah haha I want to. I have a major attraction to him. I can't even imagine having sex with him anytime soon though. He is so nervous about everything. We have fooled around though and he could never get off. I think it just goes back to his nervousness and over thinking everything...have you guys ever had that happen to you?!? I am a very overtly sexual person, but, when it comes to him I am not even worried about the sex. I know it will happen when it is supposed to. :eusa_danc

7. IWICCO

I have not had that happen to me, but give it time. Like you said it will happen when it needs to. I believe you guys will work out in in the end. Something seems destined for you both. The main thing is for you to keep focused on yourself and don't sell yourself and your needs short. Have a wonderful holiday!