If You Could Have a Superpower...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaiser, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I want the superpower to put a little bit of happiness on everything I touch or pass.

For example:
    I pick up a book in the library and leaf through it, then I put it back in the shelf.
    The next person who comes along and picks it up, for some reason feels a little bit happier. Not like miraculously elated, just feels a bit more content and warm inside for a while. Something small but comforting, that feeling you get when you feel grateful for the little things in life.
    Or if I walk past someone or strangers on the train and I brush against them, they feel that.

I'm not asking to make everyone 100% super happy 100% of the time, just really small things like that brightening up people's days a bit. I think that'd be a cool superpower.

2. White Knight

From what I see in this forums, you already have that power.

3. shostakobitch

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    DEFINITELY TELEKINESIS

it's one of those superpowers that some people forget about, but who wouldn't want to move objects with their mind? It's just a slightly-more-realistically-believable accio summoning charm.

you could protect yourself from flying objects (or fling objects, for that matter), transport people, and sit on your couch watching netflix all day, never having to get up for more leftover Christmas dessert.

am i right or am i right

4. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Being able to fly, just with one's physical body alone, just by wishing to, and being able to control that flight via thought.

5. SeaSalt

Glowing pink portals like Blink in xmen. I could do alot with that. (They must be pink)

6. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That is so sweet and really made my day. Thank you so much (*hug*) You're very kind!

7. MisterTinkles

To be able to instantaneously "download" peoples memories into my own when I touch them.

Photographic memory.

Making myself invisible.

Being able to read a 500 page book in under 30 seconds, and retain/understand everything I read.

But......

Even though I would really want any power that could help me gain ultimate knowledge and power.........

I think telekinesis would be freekin awesome.
    Some asshole cuts me off on the road, I just slam them into a brick wall or shoot them off to the moon. Literally.
    Freeking awesome.

8. Time Lord10

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Telekinesis or to be able to understand and speak every language

9. kunglaomksm

For practical purposes, I guess I'll have Sylar's power from the series Heroes(Intuitive aptitude - Heroes Wiki). Well, if I could somehow control the "hunger" to know everything, then I could be the most intelligent person in the world. Imagine if through this ability I could solve the mystery of human sexuality, or how to cure incurable diseases, or I could even mimic the talents of others like singing, dancing, or how to be a good bottom:slight_smile:icon_bigg). There are many possiblities. And I don't even I have to go to school((!))

10. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mind reading and mind control. They usually go hand in hand. I would love to be able to know what other people were thinking of me. Then, I could just manipulate their thoughts to like, i dont know...... good thoughts about me. I could finally get everyone in my class to shut up and stop being so bratty. That would be fun. Of course, that would also make me the smartest kid in class by the books. I could just read the teachers' minds and know all the answers. And no one would ever find out........

11. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    get inside other peoples head