1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If You Could Have a Superpower...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaiser, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Buttermilk

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The first thing i thought of was being able to shift into a ghost form and back at will; no need to sleep at night (more study time if I want to tryhard for I.B., more time to play video games otherwise), no need to eat (tho I actually really like food so I think i would change back temporarily for that), can go invisible, can float to a certain extent, can carry my ridiculously heavy backpack with ease (damn you science textbook and math textbook and all the other textbooks I need to carry like every other day), don't feel (physical) pain and general discomforts that come from my poor posture and sleep deprivation...

2. kingLaser458

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Definitely teleportation. It just has so many uses wether they be functional or for entertainment. For example, you can commit any crime but right before you get caught, just teleport away. You can travel to anywhere you want! And screw flying, you can just skydive anywhere you please without having to fly to the location then up into the atmosphere. It'll surely keep life interesting to say the least.

3. LibertyValance

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  4. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If I had the power of mind reading and invisibility I would pretend to be a horny ghost and try to suck cute guys dicks :grin:/

5. Shazam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Telekinesis, without a doubt.

It's my dream power. I've always dreamed of being able to movie things with my mind and being able to fly. I'm absolutely positive that with that power, I'd probably never want to walk again. I would float around and fly everywhere. Guess that means i'll also never need a car or to be on a plane again.

Also, with my telekinesis, I would create a telekinetic force field to protect me at all times. Man, that power would be amazing.

A close second would have to be pyrokinesis with the power of to control, conjure and manipulate fire. I like fire so that would be awesome as well, plus i'd still be able to fly with it, but I'd had to be a little bit more careful with it. lol.

6. Brenndo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The power to change probability...

I could make anything happen or not happen. Infinite superpowers...

7. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would have a superpower that gives me other superpowers.

8. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Alter the perceptions of those around me - they would see whatever I wanted them fo

9. White Knight

Well looks like some people really do have super powers...

Number 1 on the list

Also quotting it for non-clickers.

10. Shaded

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've thought this trough thouraly :grin:
    Id go with telekinesis, the possibilities are endless

11. riptide226

I think that every one should go with omnipotence so we can create the biggest pradox and collapse reality

12. robotman

For me it would be between being able to fly or controlling peoples minds or telekinesis or just the ability to create money... My mind changes all the time lol.

13. soulcatcher

Transcendence.

14. BloodFlame

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow, so many Telekinesis fans :grin:
    But yeah, my first choice would be Telekinesis. I've always loved this super power since I was a little kid when I first saw Jean Grey in the 90s X-Men cartoon. I thought it was so cool and you could only imagine how I felt when X-Men Evolution came out.

I've always thought it'd be cool to move things with my mind, plus I'd be able to levitate and move people who harass me out of my way. I think the only drawback would be when you first get the power. Can you imagine the headaches you might get while you are adjusting? lol Hmm...

-Probability/Reality Warping/Hexing I mostly took interest in this power after I saw the Scarlet Witch on X-Men Evolution. I loved the way it was handled in that show.
    -Shadow Manipulation Because why not? I feel it'd be cool to be able to control my shadow and have it transform into things.
    -Shape Shifting Mostly because I think it'd be cool to take on many different looks and make a game out of it.

15. Centore

Centore Guest

Yeah, I'd probably choose that or something similar. Got a lot of things I want to do! (If I had to drink blood, I wouldn't kill innocents. I would just have a sip. :slight_smile:)

16. Notlad

The power to alter my personality.

I feel like mine gets in the way.

17. JakkenDean

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would like the superpower of changing small details in my appearance like hair colour whenever I wanted. I could have brown one day and then electric blue the next.

18. hungrybisexual

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If I could choose ANY superpower, it would be the ability to tell someone's sexual orientation just by looking at them to save myself from any more crushes on straight girls.

Like an esp gaydar. :badgrin:

19. Jellal

First, shapeshifting. Not only could I take on a form that suits me best, but I could also defeat physical aging and become a master of vocal impersonations. That way I could be hired to dub an entire anime all by myself. I bet that sounds more fun than it actually is, lol.

After that, my next favored superpower would be Luffy's gum-gum fruit from One Piece. Having a body made of rubber adds a touch of whimsy to everyday life, not to mention it makes you great at falling from high places without much in the way of physical harm coming to you. I like climbing, but I'm so scared of heights because I don't want to get hurt if I fall, so this would just be a side benefit of having a rubber body. Plus, stretching your limbs to grapple your way up tall objects is so sweet.

20. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The power to get lgbt rights in every single country and fight terrorism