1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most Anticipated Game of 2015

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Rawrzilla, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Fafner

The new Batman, Zelda U and Majoras Mask 3D, Hotline Miami 2 and No Man's Sky ^^

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Arkham Knight should be amazing. It's made by Rocksteady. Arkham Origins is the odd one out because it was made by a different studio, but Arkham Knight should get back some of that magic formula!

I'm actually really excited for Evolve. It's a 4 vs 1 monster hunting multiplayer game from the creators of the original Left 4 Dead. I played some of the Alpha and it was so, so fun. The different classes of monster hunters were excellent. It really felt like something new.

3. Quiet Raven

4. joshtheangel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  5. Hatsune Miku

if I had a Wii U it'd easily be a tie between Zelda U and Xenoblade Chronicles X

however since I don't own one it's Majora's Mask 3D

6. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Star wars Battlefront. I cannot wait and hope its out next year and not the year after.

7. Ryujin

Well, even if the game play is bad, I'm hoping that Sanderson's writing would make up for it.

8. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Really liking the diversity of the answers, although I am surprised no Blizzard fans seem to be jizzing over Star Craft II: Legacy of The Void or Overwatch yet. Anyway, on with my post.

Nothing official yet. If you ask me, given how long they took with DA: Inquisition (and boooy did it pay off) and how little (like, barely anything, not even the name) they have shown, I think the next Mass Effect won't arrive until 2016.

Part of me wants it as soon as possible because Mass Effect can never come soon enough, but at the same time another part of me wants Bioware to take their sweet time with it, expanding it, testing it and polishing it to perfection (which turned out to be an amazing approach in DA: I's case).

I like you.

-----------------​

As for me, it's embarrassing how many upcoming games already have me dancing on their laps, helpless to resist their allure as my wallet cries in a corner in anticipation of what's to come. It really does KILL me to do this, however if I am to be honest with myself, the one game whose sole mention is enough to accelerate my pulse is without a doubt Metal Gear Solid V .

This game turns me into an utter fangirl, making it only accurate to express my excitement in terms like: omg I can't even. I just can't. I LITERALLY CAN'T. Too much. All the feels. It's MGS x100. It's so big, so beautiful, so full of new and improved mechanics; it's Kojima pouring everything he has learned across all the games in the saga in a single game and magnifying it to GTA V levels. How could I resist? I don't even know how I'm gonna play this. I don't own a next-gen console, nor was I planning on getting one. I have to play this game tho, I have to and I will. Hold me.

And then of course, there's The Witcher 3, which is getting pretty much the same treatment MGS V is getting in terms of expanding, polishing and improving everything we have come to know and love from their respective series. So, if you wanna know how I feel about The Witcher 3, just replace "MGS" for "The Witcher" in the above paragraph and that should give you a good idea.

9. Heatman1988

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    YOSHI'S MOTHERFUCKING WOOLY WORLD!!!!
    Majora's mask 3D, halo 5, Zelda Wii U, starfox, MGSV, FFXV

10. mabes

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Rise of the Tomb Raider and No Man's Sky

11. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

They have been working on it for a long time now so hopefully it will be next year but probably towards December time. This will be a must buy for me.

12. Jakob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Star Wars: Battlefront motherfuckers!

Seriously, game of the year potential.

Also Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain, and Division.

13. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Iv been waiting years for the next star wars: Battlefront, I cannot wait!

14. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    and Majora's Mask :grin:

15. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

I dunno. It's only been 2 years since ME3 came out, and while 2 years is like 10 years in gamedev's time, I still want them to complete a full 4 year cycle for this one. It would give me more confidence in the direction of the series. knowing that, in that big of a time span, there are far less chances of them missing something before release.

Fun Fact: I hadn't realized that MGS V is also coming to PC. Yaaaay, I don't need to buy a console :grin:

16. melbournian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Halo 5, Dying Light, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy type-0, Final Fantasy XV....2015 is going to be a good year for me....

17. White Knight

I say December looks like okay date for a release. On the other hand Raw is right, what they showed so far is very few... like Mako design and Male/Female PC design... that is all.

What makes me worried most is time line tho'. If they go for what rumored around the net, a story starting in Shepard's life time sounds a bit iffy. If they left Dark Matter storyline for that new game, then that will be very interesting.

18. antibinary

I am getting no man's sky.

19. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Persona 5 duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Rikudou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Right now I am waiting for Tales of Zestiria, after that Persona 5 and Disgaea 5. I have high hopes for Bloodborne as well, but games like that usually end up being a huge letdown.