Lonely....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by dmarc92, Dec 4, 2014.

1. dmarc92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im sooo lonely. I know as a teen I'm probably prone to needing affection and getting addicted to the love of another but I AM HATING THIS. All I think about 24/7 is sex, kissing, touching, butts etc. and it's annoying. But what hurts the most is that when I have some really big burdens on me and I really dont have anyone to share it with, anyone to comfort me and tell me it'll be ok.

All I want is one good relationship, someone to keep me focused, motivated and loved. A caring and passionate guy or girl. Something decent, something worth my time. I was so close with this one girl and then I gave up because she was hella irritable at times, and since its gotten worse.

How do you find a relationship worth while? Im literally hitting on my friends (girls and guys) when really Im not even attracted to them like that, and the guys dont really even know Im hitting on them because im not out. Can someone please help me, I'm really getting annoyed with myself because of this need to have someone. I hate it! Why cant the human body and mind function without a certain level of love??

I need help. haha, Im so frustrated. :eusa_doh: :dry:

2. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hey i know its lonely sometimes. i have dealt with my sexuality for nearly 10 years now and im still not out. it gets lonely a lot just because, like you said, there is no one to share your feelings with. you check someone out and in some situations you cant be like "damn boy, that BUTT" lol. but in all seriousness, i feel the same way much of the time. you seem to be more comfortable with your sexuality, so that's grate! just keep your head up, some one special will come by before you know it. until that time just try and focus on other things the best you can, and just have fun. you cant rush love.

3. Wildside

Wildside Guest

It's not because you're a teen, it's because you're human. but it is the most beautiful part of being human. maybe instead of just randomly hitting on everyone, including guys who don't even realize you're hitting on them, you could try to develop some close friendships, so that you would have someone to talk to about how you feel. you can have close friendships with both guys and girls. if you happen to know anyone like yourself, that's even better for sharing. but the important thing is finding someone you can trust, to share with.

4. dmarc92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you both wolfy and wildside. There's actually this one girl I'm kind of into but idk how thats gonna go. And to acknowledge your advice wildside, I actually have a couple of friends who I trust but I barely see one and the other its just hard imagining telling them. There is one person who knows pretty much everything about me but if you read a few of my other threads you would know why I cant really connect with him anymore. Its just frustrating sometimes and i wish I had someone to here to help me out. But thank you for the words of encouragement and the good advice. I'll try to keep in mind that Im not the only one who experiences these things and I'll get through it, and maybe I'll consider opening up to someone.. maybe :rolle: lol Thanks again.

5. Erick

It's okay to feel lonely, I mean we all do once in a while, but that's just part of life! You cannot force someone else to be attracted to you and have them be yours, but what you can do is be yourself and attract others around you for who you are.

Life is like a game, we lose those we want, but sometimes comeback with something more valuable! :slight_smile:

Best of Luck~!

6. iiimee

I can relate to feeling lonely! I mean, I am not all into kissing and touching (kissing because I am shy about the crookedness of my teeth and if you ever point my teeth out to me I will kill you lol jk... kinda) but I do want to feel loved. I've always thought there was something creepy about me meerly because I just wish I could have a companion around me 24/7. I mean, we don't have to be lovers, but just somebody to hug me and tell me everything is okay... Idk, I suppose everyone wants somebody they can get close too. However, I fear having a relationship and since I am not out and not planning to be offically so until high school (by that time I'll have more guy clothes and hair at least) I cannot be in a relationship really... but then I am a little too young to date right? Fifteen is one thing, but fourteen is very young, so even if I am mature for my age, I'll have to wait for other people my age to catch up in maturity a little... Still, I am extremly curious how my future relationships will be. Will I date gay guys? I can't imagine other people seeing me as a guy... It seems like a goal so far off... Still, whatever our futures may be, we just have to keep looking and try to keep our mind off loneliness right? ...I talked too much.

7. Brenndo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    For two years I was put on this drug called Risperdal.

I had no sexual libido at all.

At the time it didn't suck, because if you truly have no libido, you don't care that you don't have it.

But off of this med, all of my attractions came back and so powerful. Part of me hates it. It really is obnoxious.

We are animals after all.

8. Wildside

Wildside Guest

yes, we're all animals! It's what makes us human!!! :lol:

9. dmarc92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I hate it toooo Brenndo! Being an animal sucks haha! And iimee you just keep doing what you gotta do, youre probably stronger than I am anyways, someone out there will love you for that! Erick, thanks for the words of encouragement, Im trying to be patient and just wait for something real I guess. Thanks everyone for the advice and positive vibes. Love it! This site helps a lot and im grateful.

10. SouthernGeek

I think Wildside had some good advice: you should try to develop your relationships and find a couple of trustworthy friends. It's not about becoming close friends that you can "hook up" with, but getting to know who is more tolerant so you can develop close friendships with those people. As you build that trust you may find you have someone to open up to.

A word of caution: observe how friends talk about other people. Put simply, if they'll talk and gossip about other people, they'll talk and gossip about you. Be selective. That doesn't mean you can't be friends with some of those people, only that you must be selective about who is a "best" friend that you can share your deepest secrets with.

11. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I know how that feels. I felt that way as soon as I completely accepted myself as gay. It can be very hard especially if you live in a small town. Your feelings are human and very normal. I know you probably won't believe this but I did not either but someday you will find that someone. It may take weeks, months or years but trust me that special someone will be worth the wait. I know it can be painful and hard but you will get through it.