1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If there could be a remake of any game you choose...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Ryu, Dec 1, 2014.

1. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

2. Ryu

Ryu

I doubt black and white are ever going to get remakes. There are already four games in that sub series, and they were( no offence if they're your faviroutes) kinda bad. I sold my copy of white after a week of having it, and seeming I've had soul silver for 4 years now without thinking about selling it, it says sonething about the quality of the games. Also, Gen V is a bit of and oddity, as from Gen III to gen VI (we won't know until the last game in the gen), excluding Gen V, we have gotten 3 new games and two remakes, and I think, I'm not sure but I think, that game freak wanted to know what worked and what didn't so that they knew what was wanted. Am I crushing your dreams? I'm sorry...

3. Quiet Raven

Oh, hahaha, I see.

---------- Post added 2nd Dec 2014 at 07:04 PM ----------

I don't see that as a reason they won't remake it, honestly...

As for them being "bad" Ruby and Sapphire were widely considered bad by the fan base. And they got remakes.

Getting Black and White 2 instead of a third game? I just don't see how that is relevant, lol.

We might get one, we might not. Can't say for sure yet.

4. Hemlock

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    All of my favorite PS2 games have already been remastered

---------- Post added 2nd Dec 2014 at 10:15 PM ----------

All my favorite PS2 games have already been remastered.

5. BornAnew

Would prefer a FF8 remake to FF7

Also Xenogears.

I'd be happy to just leave FF6 alone...it still hasn't aged one bit as a 2D game.

6. riptide226

all of the Zelda games so that it became a free roam game after you finish it

7. Rainbows~Exist

I don't think I can handle another 10,000,000 years of my life wasted...

8. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

^ Rumourmill says Fallout 4 is pretty much in development :wink:

9. Jek

Jek

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes! I still listen to the soundtrack from that one from time to time. One hears whisperings of a possible sequel occasionally, but probably wishful thinking.

I was also going to suggest Planescape:Torment, but then realized it was perfect as is; I couldn't imagine changing it. There is probably a genre of Games That You'd Only Ruin If You Tried to Remake It.

10. twosoups

Gladius... I've only been asking for a sequel or remake for what feels like 10 years now.

11. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

If you mean the Black & White game where you are a god with a giant animal then yes!!! I loved this game.

Would love to see Jade Cocoon remade with todays technology.

12. biboy22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Pokemon yellow version for 3ds would be awsome

13. mangotree

In the 90s, I used to play this old PC robot fighting game called "One Must Fall", it'd be pretty cool :grin:

14. Covalent

Covalent Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would love to see Beyond: Two Souls remade, or even a sequel.
    Perhaps up the graphics quality (Unreal Engine 4 would make this game so amazing), make it a little less Choose Your Own Adventure book and make it a little more like a heavily plot driven video game.

15. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    About the only thing that actually comes to mind is my favorite ps2 game Steel Lancer Arena International (S.L.A.I.). I never saw any advertising for this game but found it in a pawn shop for $3 so I took a chance. It is a robot fighting game. There are three types of basic bots: fast and agile with low armor and unable to carry much load, the one that can carry and equip everything is armoared to the teeth but is so slow it is basically a sitting target, and the one exactly in the middle. There are like 20 weapons that each can be customized as heavy or light (weight decreases speed and agility) a fully light weapon has tons of ammo that each round doesn't do much damage a fully heavy weapon will do epic damage but you don't get very many rounds. They do balance out though a light gun will have 400 rounds that do 1 damage a heavy will carry 20 rounds that each do 20 damage (example). All of this combined to make the bots almost infinitely customizable.

The story sucked but served the purpose of opening new arenas. The game play itself was fluid and you could stay in a level as long as you wanted to collect money but if you died before you exited you got nothing.

I'd love to see a good graphics update, online multiplayer, and some decent background music.

16. Candace

I would love to see something like Super Mario Sunshine! I wish there were more courses, and a secret course that you had to get by unlocking a secret code or something.

17. cuppycake

Ahem, this might just be me, but I literally GREW UP playing Drakan: Order of the Flames. Fuck, it was a great game for its time of creation, and I would really, really like it if they re-made it. And also, make the second game available for PC, 'cuz that's just unfair >:c

18. DiogoTy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm up to legend of zelda, grew up playing it alot! Or Metroid II - Return of Samus!

19. lostwoods

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Shadowgate 64 , I loved the music in it but was to short a loop and drove me insane after awhile.
    So with a more robust soundtrack.

Hexen.

And Daggerfall. I cant tell you how many real days i was lost in.dungeons because i couldnt find my way out And when i did was to far from a town to get there before i died of Witches pox.

I was never huge into Pokemon but my brother was. I did however enjoy pokemon snap. So a new version with every pokemon would be wild.

20. womaninamber

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Silent Hill, the first one for the PS1. (Shattered Memories was sort of a remake of Silent Hill but it was more of a game very loosely based on the same premise and I didn't end up playing it.)

I could also really go for a remake of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. And I just may get my wish if I wait...