1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starbound?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by twospiritlycan, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Have you played Starbound? Was it a fun game experience? Is a game in Beta a bad thing?

Although, the game is really fun so far and enjoyable, I found out the whole thing has been in Beta since last year. The game hasn't updated, but there has been a blog posting the developers' progress as of now and won't update until they finish what is needed.

Some user reviews told me I shouldn't buy it because it hasn't updated, but I bought it. I'm having a blast with it, but will it get monotonous later on? I don't see a problem with the long wait for an update though.

I heard there are mods that can give more variety and gameplay to the game, which sounds great.

2. Ryujin

I got bored.
    Too much like terraria I guess.

3. LittleWriter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Starbound is kind of cool, but I got bored after a while. Because I wanted to do the stuff they showed by the up coming change things. Like make your spaceship bigger and so. Haven't play it in like half a year, bored like I said.

Greetings! :slight_smile: