1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LD579, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyanChachki

My parents are dreaming if they think I'm going to buy my sister's boyfriend an expensive present. First off, he hasn't been a part of this family for very long. Second, I don't know him that well, if at all. The first time I talked to him was at my little sister's birthday and my older sister and him had been together for 3 months before. Third, I doubt he's going to be part of our family any longer. Their relationship is already rocky and yet I'm supposed to make room for someone who hasn't even bothered to make brownie points with us. He'll get what I give him and I'll give him something that he needs, not wants. Call me a bitch but I'm done with this.

2. BiShoegazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Singing Christmas songs in my house is all fun and games until someone, most definitely not me, changes the lyrics of one particular song from "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" to "It's beginning to look a lot like glaucoma" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Chickzak

Life's taken a different turn than what I expected a year ago- perhaps the new year will bring on challenges I can comfortably face and overcome.

I mean, life is pretty sweet. I'm living in London away from my parents and some of my two faced "friends" and I'm building a life around here with a great job but it's just, there's a piece of me that's not complete. Me and my partner have a real rocky relationship and I'n not sure how to fix it. It's been so long we've been on this long road and I wonder if we'll ever move forward. Its so difficult for me because I don't want to give up my life here but at the same time, it's destroying us if I carry on. I'm not sure if I'll willing to give him up for this life.

Thanks Ec.

4. FlamingPenguin

People piss me off. Just gotta learn to rise above it but that isn't as easy to do as it is to say.

5. Ruthven

i am beyond tired with mum;s obsession with openin that fuckin door whenever she comes home

we have two nasty cats in there, i clean in there believe you me, and yet most of the time it still fuckin smells cuz they are disgusting and i dunno their waste just is gross i have no idea--- yet let's open up the door and engulf the house with this nasty fuckin odor that makes sense

but mum never listens and never will listen, cuz she is literally illogical and irrational over everything

can;t wait til she leaves so i can close up that room my gawwd

and another thing, they--one of them most likely-- smears themselves on the fuckin floor, why the fuck would you want them to wander around and potentially fuck up the rest of the house?? and why are you not bothered by makin the house stink??

it doesn't matter what i say, she has literally straight up told me doesn't care and ohmygawd i am so sick of this shit

6. shinji

shinji Guest

A friend suggested that I take a survey... So I click the link he gave me and there it is... - "age test"

So after answering a bunch of questions, turns out I'm 17 years old by heart...

I refuse to accept that, just because I like chocolate and have no plans for the future. So naturally I'm depressed now...

7. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

Now I'm hesitant to do it in case he enjoys it without shame. :confused:

(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

8. Bolin

I was going to comment in that thread, but I'm too sick to focus right now and too tired having to repeat myself year after year after goddamned year on this forum. People are too stubborn to listen and take to heart what you've said anyway. In other news, I suspect that downloading all these torrents, running antivirus, surfing Tumblr, and uploading YouTube videos simultaneously has slowed down my computer drastically.

9. Ruthven

i dunno when she left but yeah i realised she was gone and i went to close that door, and yeah i see this lovely smear on the fuckin floor in that room so blatant, and i'm just like, how can she see that and think it's perfectly okay to open the door??

like does she even see it or does she just disregard it and literally--well yes it must be the latter cuz she obviously does not care which literally makes no sense

10. Ryujin

I've been really inactive on the forum recently.
    I don't know why.

In other news, depression.

11. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You just answered your own question. (*hug*)

12. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Idk why my computer is running so hot, cleaned it out and everything.

13. ew family get away from me I might catch your homophobia yuck

14. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Time to go to a family Christmas party and sit at an Italian bistro for two hours and hear how much better my Aunt is than everyone else and how much better her family is, and how she's not prejudiced with her views on social issues because she has a "black hairdresser" or something, and then go to their house and open presents. At least my Uncle and cousins are laid back or I may go crazy today.

15. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Call job and not on schedule have to call back tomorrow to find out what is going on.

16. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    God punishes those he loves.

17. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, that's the last of the Christmas presents sorted. £28 on 5 people isn't too bad.

18. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yesterday I had to explain to employees of three different stores what The Clapper is. The girl at K-Mart thought it was a prank call, that I'd asked her if she had Gonorrhea when I asked, "Do you carry The Clapper?" We finally found it, as we're giving it to my grandmother for her birthday. For those of you who don't know:

[youtube]-pfsyNyx6zM[/youtube]

On a side note, I found out that my dad still really does think I'm straight, contrary to what my judgmental aunt says. My dad tells me earlier today,

"When you meet your wife, you need to save all the cards she sends you when you're first dating. That way someday 20 years down the road, she'll find them and gush, 'He saved them!' and you'll score major points."

Oh how little does he know...

19. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Do you have letters from your boyfriend saved somewhere? That could be a fun way to come out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

[​IMG]

20. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thermal hysteresis causing pathways to be damaged and more resistance in the motherboard? How old is the rig?

---------- Post added 21st Dec 2014 at 01:06 PM ----------

He must love the shit out of a lot of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.