What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LD579, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

You know what kinda sucks about working from home, from your computer? It's way too easy to get distracted.

2. RadioRoss

so, i guess some dude was staring at me from his car when i was reaching to the back seats to put something away in the car. Looking at my butt, I'd presume. Kind of unsettling.

3. Candace

Being depressed is a biotch :frowning2:.

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I can't stress enough how much I hate .rar files. God damn it, enough with this stupid zfile extractor nonsense. Just send me a fucking .zip file!

5. one and only

I get it wrong all the time, and No es bueno.

6. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

I've been using the 40-day free trial of WinRAR for about 4 years now. Not pirated, it just never stopped me from using it for some reason.

7. Bolin

7Zip is a free, small, easy-to-use extraction program that can extract .RAR and .ZIP files by simply right-clicking and bringing up the 7Zip drop down menu to extract the file. :slight_smile: I've been using it for the past 5 or 6 years.

-------

Man...it's hard to believe that the Avatar: the Last Airbender saga is going to be over in just 3 hours... It's been 11 years of wonderful storytelling and characters I grew to love. A part of me is going to die tonight, but the Avatar lore will stay in my heart until the end of time!

8. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, I use 7Zip. I mean, I don't usually get .rar files but I have a client who started sending them and then some of the programs I'm trying to download want to be .rar files I suppose. Really annoying believe me.

9. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is what school was like for me... then college.... then looking for a job.... starting to see a pattern here.

10. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Is it normal for colleges to drop you if you can't pay by the first day? That's apparently the policy at the college I'm transferring too. Honestly it's making me feel really nauseous just doing the orientation. I don't think they'd be as open to me using a preferred name as my old school was. :\ Part of me's tempted just to keep taking online classes at my old college so I don't need to bother with this stupid ass community college.

11. Burnedcloset

Can't wait to get to te gym today. Haven't been in a week and I NEED it atm

12. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I told my crush that I like him, and of course, he replies, 'It was pretty obvious, but we'll discuss it later. [Coffee place] tomorrow at 10?' with a smirk on his face.

I.. think he took it well? Except I'm so nervous im going to vomit haha ha

13. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow, that was sudden? :eek: It sounds like he took it well, and it's interesting that he wants to continue the conversation tomorrow rather than have discussed it today.

More nervous than you were already beforehand?

14. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I'm kind of taking that as a good sign, because if he wasn't interested, I figure he would've said such rather than wanting to delay discussing it until tomorrow.

Except I was pretty lightheaded afterward, and when I was walking down the stairs from his office, I had to sit on one of the steps near the entrance, since I felt like I was going to throw up out of nerves. heh

I feel anxious still, because I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but we'll see.

15. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

Cool, I'll keep that in mind whenever my current computer shits the bed and I lose winrar, thanks for the tip :3

16. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I forget to take my meds for one day and end up feeling suicidal and depressed again... I hate this shit.

17. IsThisAName

After disappearing for several months (thought I had my sexual orientation all figured out - wrong), I'm back! hi everyone! missed you all.

18. Bolin

Welp, this computer gave me about a good year and four months run, but the sound issues I'm having with it are unforgivable, and I've done everything I've read online to try to fix it. But I'll soon own the updated version of this laptop with almost 7 times the disk space and nearly twice as fast, mwa-hahahahaha!

19. Buttermilk

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Get well soon! (*hug*)

--

YES, SCHOOL IS PRACTICALLY OVER, TOMORROW WE AREN'T DOING ANYTHING... though I kinda really screwed up every assessment this week... *shrugs* just hoping that if I study like heck over the Christmas break, then my exams in January will be able to pull up my marks. But last year I promised I would study, and that never happened; video games + instagram + youtube + facebook + chaotic condescending family = 0% productivity...

20. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's what my impression was. Thinking about it a bit, can actually understand feeling more nervous after letting him know. Really strange having the other person be aware of your feelings when you interact with them afterward.

Even though you don't know what tomorrow will bring, it should be a good conversation. (*hug*)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.