1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LD579, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gen

Gen

After a gentleman suddenly backed into me when I was passing through a parking lot on Tuesday, I was left with very minor aesthetic damage that he chose to pay for out of pocket. Despite my vast ignorance of vehicles in general, which is surprising even greater than my ignorance of most major sports (Shout out to the homosexuals who are keeping the stereotypes alive!), it is essentially common sense that repair costs are hardly ever cheap. Long story short, I left assuming that it couldn't amount to more than a couple hundred dollars. He won't lose that much.

Little did I know that these minor scratches and dents would add up to estimates that average $1100-$1200...

Now I am already a very caution driver, but I just want to make everyone aware that Gen officially couldn't care less how long you have to wait for him to pull out of a complicated parking spot because one bill that you will not be dropping into this mailbox is some madness like that. The soccer mom down at the supermarket won't be snatching eleven thousand of these dimes!

2. I want a cuddle buddie:frowning2:

3. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

*Cuddle attack*

4. Quiet Raven

I am thinking.... Tomorrow I will be talking to my counselor for the first time about being trans. First time ever talking about it out loud.

I am extremely nervous. This is definitely not going to be easy...

5. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, about these cuddle buddies... are there any left? Where do I get in line for one? :eusa_ange

Oh man, I must be in the wrong kind of work! :icon_bigg That's awesome!

That's brave and awesome. I really hope it goes well for you, Quiet Raven!

6. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I'm a regular at a certain chat room. And there's this guy who is constantly bullying me (and this time, another pretty boy too) for being a femboy.

So he was being a bitch as usual, when suddenly..
    Another guy in the chat room posted a screenshot. It was the bully, flirting with him in the DMs

This is proof that most homophobics are repressing thoughts of their own.
    And PAYBACK, BITCH~

7. GhostNeko

Why do I still have my black Gameboy Advanced SP that I've had for 12 years? .-.

8. iHateThinking

Finished Super Danganronpa 2.
    Christ that series is a... What's the word.

Mind-blower. yeah let's go with that.

I also have homework to do but I don't really feel up to it; didn't yesterday, either. I took today as a "day off" from school and such, but I feel like I should do my homework still. Maybe I'll just draw instead.

9. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

Why wouldn't you

10. GhostNeko

LIAR! It says you hate thinking!!

11. Bolin

I've learned that I have to be super specific when I wish for something because sometimes that wish will come true with the "Exact Words" trope coming into play or "But you never said 'xyz'" coming into play...

12. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I'll take it! I wish I hadn't sold my Gameboy advance. :frowning2: I have all these Gameboy color games I want to play through again and DS doesn't have Gameboy color or Gameboy original support.

#firstworldproblems

Might be able to find a Gameboy advance cheap online though. Maybe I'll check that out...

13. shinji

shinji Guest

Is it wrong of me to actually want, to have a normal conversation with a criminal? I have no one particular in mind, just the idea of talking to a person in such a situation, regardless of their crime. It sounds exciting to me and I feel that I might learn a lot by seeing their way of thinking.

14. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone wanting me to compliment them for getting a 3.0...I just...I hope the obvious fake "congrats" didn't come through..

15. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I got an A in my media law class! I thought that this semester was going to kill my GPA because of everything that went on outside of school. My other grades are also looking really good. I just have one more class to finish.

16. Gen

Gen

Hey, if they are overjoyed with those results, then I'll celebrate with them. Unless you know that they weren't putting in any effort and could have done far better. Which is definitely not as rare as it should be...

Meanwhile, I tend to spend my time craming and stressing over having to go into finals with an 89/90%; however, that is because I happen to be an irrational masochist.

17. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats! I can imagine the relief you must be feeling at the moment. Good luck with finishing the last class. :slight_smile:

18. my cat hates me and I think she wants to murder my family........ heh

19. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

My puppy is manipulating my whole family with its cuteness, it's going to eat us all one day!

20. animals will be the death of us all. too cute and fuzzy. my dogs are the only living things willing to snuggle me... so muchhh cuteness can't bear it:bang:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.