1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls Having Sex?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Shinedown, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Shinedown

This is my first time with a girl, and I was wondering how exactly do girls have sex with each other? I understand the penis isn't needed in order to have sex, but does that mean we just do foreplay?

Thank you!!

2. iiimee

Well, really sex is anything "sexual" with your partner in that sense... If you want you can get a toy or something like that, but you don't need to worry about what you're doing as long as you and your partner enjoy it... Talk to her about it if you like.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Foreplay by definition is "An activity that gets you in the mood to prepare for sex". It normally only refers to non genital touching such as kissing and breast play.
    I always thought people who thought oral sex was 'foreplay' were complete idiots because it goes against the dictionary definition of what "foreplay" actually means. It means 'preparation' (which in some cases, could work, if you do it for less than a minute and then stop) but if you orgasm to completion, you're done and aren't preparing for anything.

So in other words, sex is any genital contact. Any. Manual sex (fingers), Oral sex, Tribbing, Penetration with a toy or strap-on, it all counts as sex with a girl. That's the fun of lesbian sex, there's no standard; like what you want without the need to hold standards of what counts.

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You know sex doesn't always need a penis to take place , it's not foreplay .
    and I know I know the hymen but did you know your hymen can break with you playing sports , or riding a horse , some women aren't even born with hymens either .

Just saying you don't always need a penis to have sex

if you are naked with someone else regardless of gender and you are touching each others genitals that's sex , you can touch with your mouth , fingers and , it can go in your butt it's sex .
    There's more than one way to lose your virginity and it doesn't always need to require a male .

6. Shinedown

Okay, thank you so much for clearing this up for me. I didn't know that foreplay was defined as that.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Your welcome :slight_smile: and remember lesbian sex is not foreplay it's also sex

8. Summer1110

One thing I learned when I first got with my girlfriend is that A LOT of it just came naturally.
    Then again I did have a tendency to read lesbian smutty stories beforehand so that also kind of gave me a starting point

9. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Agreed with all that is being said. Just try things and see what you guys like. Fingering, going down, toys, and scissoring, etc are all enjoyable sex. I personally love scissoring which is rubbing your clits together. Clits are usually very sensative and cause orgasm. It's very sexy. Just enjoy yourself! :slight_smile: