1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by asdf0102, Nov 16, 2014.

1. asdf0102

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am a 13 year old girl who is questioning her sexuality. I live with my grandmother who is a Jesus freak and will only tell me I need to pray more. I have never been sexually attracted to boys but I can find their appearance attractive. When it comes to doing anything sexual with them it (even something like holding their hand) makes me uneasy and grossed out, it just doesn't seem right. When I think about doing anything sexual with a girl, I feel like I know that is right. I'm not a manly girl by any means but I'm not prissy either. I'm really confused and need help, I hate who I am because no one knows (not even I know) what to think about any of this... Please help me if you can.

2. ithinkiamgay

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi there young lady!

Welcome to EC!

Start reading stuff around here, you'll gradually be okay!

3. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello and welcome it is OK to be scared and not know what you want in life you are young and it may take you a little while to figure out what you want .That is OK so take a deep breath relax and enjoy your stay here at EC :slight_smile:

4. Blossom85

Hi there and welcome to EC sweetie,

I think it is okay to feel confused and scared, it is a really confusing time in your life to begin with, without adding to it that you are questioning your sexuality and knowing your grandmother whom you live with is not going to accept who you are.. It sounds like deep down you might know who you are already, but please just take your time figuring it out and don't feel pressured by even yourself that you need quick answers.. Sometimes it can take a while for it to sit okay with you and feel okay.. Just know that you are safe here and we will support you through this all, don't feel shy about posting, it's a great and wonderful community and I think being apart of this site might really help your self confidence and just how you feel in general.

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. Alexandra Lily

Welcome to the site. Sexuality can be a tough one to figure out, but this community will support you the whole way. If you ever need any help discovering who you truly are, or just want someone to chat to, then message me, and I'll talk to you.

7. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

8. lovely lesbian