Weirdest physical quality of the opposite sex that you want?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by lymanclark, Nov 6, 2014.

1. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

It IS fantastic. I also own a tasteful, dark gray waistcoat (purchased in the little boys' section of Nordstrom but shhhh no one need know).

I've got light tan skin, so the only colors I can really go with are black, dark brown, and really deep red. My natural hair is a mix of the latter two.

2. PeculiarChild

Well, you can just look at my album for my hair and complexion. I am a ginger of the gingeriest kind.

I was The Penguin for Halloween, so I have a makeshift suit complete with top hat and bow tie. It's fricking amazing.

3. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

I LOVE THE SUIT. Dude, I feel like we'd be friends if we ever met in real life :grin:

4. PeculiarChild

I think we would. I like having friends that are way older (or younger) than me. Then we know where everybody stands.

You could be like my second Jackie (who is a weird, gay kid who shares some of my obsessions and qualities, such as the ability to talk about Richard Dawkins and Richard Feynman the same way teenage girls talk about boy bands). Kids at school say we're spirit animals.

OH MY GOD, will you be my spirit animal?

5. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

YESSSSS of course :grin: I'm technically 18, but immature for my age. Plus, I look about 12 :dry:

Dude, Dawkins. I LOVE "The Selfish Gene". But speaking of science books, I'm a major fan of Jonathan Weiner ("The Beak of the Finch") and Terence Dickinson ("Extraterrestrials"). "Weird Life", by Toomey, is cool too, though I haven't finished it yet.

Are you a history buff? I am a history buff. Most of my obsessive interests have to do with history. I'm reading about the Plantagenet dynasty right now :grin:

6. PeculiarChild

I am, but not obssessively by my standards; everyone says I am, especially because I got a 100 on the pretest in Social Studies on the first day of school. I'm more into science and rationalism, though WWI and II and Operation Desert Storm are obsessions. I really like Eliezer Yudkowsky's Sequences on LessWrong, Daniel Dennet's Darwin's Dangerous Idea, and Richard Dawkins's The God Delusion (I've only read the intro, but it's already amazing).

7. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

I'm planning to read The God Delusion! (<-- look who figured out italics, finally!)

Science is fascinating, and appeals to my sense of logic, but I'm REALLY into history. I can deliver long lectures on obscure execution methods :grin: that's a real specialty of mine

8. PeculiarChild

I am also very immature. One of my best friends is nine, and I love the crap out of him. We like to do piggyback and funny pictures and play wolves together.

Back to the subject, I would really like to have some semblance of shoulders. And toe hair. Don't ask.

9. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

Immaturity is the BEST. I get along best with small children, too. At least THEY don't judge me. :dry:

(Okay, sometimes they do. Like the time I tried convincing a gaggle of young 'uns that I was really a vampire…. or when I start intergalactic wars with my younger sibling)

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the "hairy scary monster" look, but I guess I'd want a little more hair on my arms, stomach and legs. Just a little.

SHOULDERS! My shoulders are the broadest part of me, but they're still smaller than most cisgender males' shoulders. :tears: CURSE YOU GENETICS

10. SockPuppet

Not to keep things off topic from the thread, but if you like both history and science, you should read both E=mc~2: A Biography of the World's Most Famous Equation by David Bodanis and Born to Run by Christopher McDougall. Both non-fictions that read like great novels.

I thought of another thing I'd like...smooth facial skin specifically under my jawline...being cursed with male pattern facial hair sucks, but no spot is worse (both to look at and to feel) than on my neck and under my jaw. Since starting HRT, the hair on my chin and upper lip, and to a lesser extent cheeks, is disappearing slowly, but under my chin either looks like I have chicken pocks because it's freshly shaved and irritated, or like I have a ton of blackheads because it's been growing a couple days and is irritated. It's generally always irritated.

11. PeculiarChild

Well my face is sooth and babyish--though so are most other 14-year-old boys' faces. It must be really weird to have face stubble. That's not something I'm looking forward to.

---------- Post added 8th Nov 2014 at 06:58 PM ----------

Or the whole acne thing with testosterone/puberty.

12. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

Yeah, no to the acne :icon_redf I'd be okay with a little stubble, maybe? I kinda want little sideburns, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't suit me at all :icon_sad:

Incidentally, I read that T can increase breast size after a while, especially if you take too much - the excess T gets converted to estrogen. Huh.

13. DoriaN

I barely understand myself so it's okay; I just wanna be a crazy preggers lady with animals and a hubby to love Dx

14. Theboythat

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hair. Leg hair, arm hair, facial hair, I WANT IT ALL!
    Also more muscular arms and shoulders

15. Bastian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh, I´d love to have the sexy belly hair stripe, yasss...

16. kingLaser458

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I love the way girls' backs arch backwards as they go down to their butts. So sexy! So I guess I want a female spine? Lol

17. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

IKR?! :icon_wink

18. Pleione

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Start stretching your legs and hips and you'll probably be able to do it, too :icon_mrgr

19. anonym

anonym Guest

I want manly ears :lol:

20. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

LOL when I was born the doctor thought I was a boy 'cuz of my ears!