1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What subject can you talk about for hours?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by One Man Army, Nov 6, 2014.

1. juliegt6

Cars, motorcycles, makeup, computers and cats.

2. Ohanra

Ohanra Guest

Figure painting...
    Field Hockey...
    Footsie in Shoes...

3. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Deconstructionalism; I've been responsible for a few existential crises in the past. Literature; my university major and passion, certain books or tropes I can talk about for ages. Gender/Sex; my next major will be in sociology with a focus on gender studies. Education; what can I say, I love my job. Comics/Manga; love em. Cars; love em.

4. Silver Springs

Religion and politics, the two subjects which are considered impolite to discuss at dinner. My family and friends have gotten over it by now. I have three main types discussion; preaching to the converted (my favourite!) where I wax lyrical about the wonders of my chosen political affiliation/religion. The second is reasoned, philosophical discussion on issues relating to the topics. The third is a shouting match between me and a another person.

I can also go on for hours about obscure parts of history, certain books, and some musical topics (particularly Gaelic folk and Fleetwood Mac).

5. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's gotta the video game industry for me. I know way too much about how games are made and what the latest news is. I'm always boring my friends with the various dramas going on with developers and publishers.

6. LunaticSoul

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Music (mostly metal, rock + some electronic and indie), films although I haven't seen many 'classics', anthropology, sociology, mass media and games. Ah, anime and books too. And graphic novels (love DC!). There are quite a lot of things actually. I always find myself dominating the conversation when I meet up with friends and I end up with sore throat :icon_bigg. Don't get me wrong, I do try to make them talk too and it's not like I'm interrupting them all the time.

7. tulman

I used to ramble on about all the usual wedge issue bullshit like politics, religion, sex, etc., blah,blah,blah. Then I realized I didn't give a shit what the other guy's opinion was and no one else gave a shit what my opinion was and we weren't going to change each other's mind anyway so why waste each other's time.

8. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Homestuck. I can talk about Homestuck for literally days. I do, actually. It's so intricate, and complex, and there's just so much goddamn stuff in it.

9. Ryujin

NOW ALL OF THE POLITICS

also:

Ethics
    Religion
    Logic